- 1 Written Test for Army General Duty (GD) Soldier Exam Syllabus / Marking Scheme of Examination
- 2 Study Material Books For Indian Army GD Written Exam
- 3 Indian Army GD Free Practice Test Papers PDF
Indian Army GD Clerk Written Examination / Test Syllabus, Topics, Books & Test Papers : Indian Army is one of the most respectable post in India. Indian Army is one of the least corrupted defense organisation of the country. Indian Army soldiers are considered as the Third largest Army in the World.
There are so many young people who dream to join Indian Army & prepare for the competition for a long time. This one of the most respectable job in all terms. The spirit to serve the country & the emotions for being the protector of India is itself so big that nothing comes in between.
Indian Army GD Exam Syllabus PDF
In 2017, India has marked its 71st Independence Day. The 15th of August 1947 is the first Independence Day of India after the country got Freedom from British men. During the course of 70 years, there are lot more development done in all aspects in the country. We have so many technological advancement in the country. So if you think Indian Army is the best career option as compared to before, then you are considered as a wise person.
Read More :- Indian Army Basic Salary Slip Structure (All Ranks)
Like Every year, Indian Army releases the General Duty GD recruitment for the candidates who want to join Army & want to get the job of this great Organisation. Soldier is the basic unit of any Army. If a soldier is fit & active in all ways , then there is nothing which can beat you in the Battle Ground.
So if you are a real patron of Army & willing to join Indian Army as a soldier , then you should apply for the GD Post & check the details of Indian Army GD Solider Recruitment 2017.
Here I am going to provide you some information about the Syllabus & Written Exam. This post includes of Syllabus, Topics , Books & Test Papers. As you are preparing for written test of Indian Army Soldier , we can be a small part of your journey.
Written Test for Army General Duty (GD) Soldier Exam Syllabus / Marking Scheme of Examination
To wish for being a soldier is not enough for you. There are so any youngsters who wants to be a soldier but end up doing something else. So if you want to get the job desperately then you can get it no doubts. But the dream can only be fulfilled by the correct preparation.
Here we are going to tell you some of the best tips that will help you to go with the right preparation for the Indian Army. With the right preparation & strategy you can achieve your goal.
Exam Pattern of Indian Army Soldier Written Test
- The exam pattern of Indian Army Soldier GD is a paper of 100 marks.
- There are 50 objective questions in the exam.
- These questions will be asked from Mathematics, General Knowledge, and General Science.
Marking Scheme of Paper
After the marking scheme is clear in the subjects , we can move on to the preparation strategy and exam criteria.
General Knowledge 30 Marks
General Knowledge has 30 percent questions in the exam. As we all know General Knowledge is one of the biggest topic to study. There are some sections which are divided into , so that the students can plan their studies for the better preparation.
|Awards & Prizes||National awards, Gallantry awards, Nobel prizes|
|Terminology||Geographical terms, Economic terms, Astronomical terms, Legal terms, and Misc terms.|
|Abbreviations||National and International|
|History||Important dates & battles in Indian and world History and Landmarks of Indian History, national movement.|
|Geography||Solar System, Space exploration, The Earth, Principal Peaks, Deserts, Rivers, Lakes and famous Waterfalls, Geographical Tallest, Biggest and Longest etc.|
|Sports||National and International|
|Other Topics||UNO, Indian Armed Forces, Indian Towns, States, and UTs, Institutions and research stations, International space stations and festivals of India and world, Indian News Agencies and Dailies, Continents and Sub Continent, Inventions and Discoveries, Environment, The Constitution of India, Religious Communities and Principal Languages, National and International Days, International Organizations, Books and Authors, The world of plants and animals, Current Affairs and “Who`s Who”.|
General Science 40 Marks
General Science is the highest marks section in the exam. The written test of Soldier GD has many questions which comes under Science. And trust me guys there are many branches of Science.
|Biology||General Biology(Related to day to day activities)|
|Scientific Terms||Commonly used scientific terms in daily life also includes Research Institutes in India|
|Physics||General Physics(Related to day to day activities)|
|Chemistry||General Chemistry(Related to day to day activities)|
Mathematics 30 Marks
Mathematics is a subject that needs practice. In the written exam , this practice can help you score better. A little effort & correct knowledge will help you grab all the marks under Mathematics.
|Mensuration||Area and perimeters of Squares, rectangles, parallelograms and circles, volume and surface area of cube, cuboids, cone, cylinders and sphere.|
|Geometry||Lines and angles, triangles, quadrilaterals, and parallelograms and circles.|
|Arithmetic||Unitary method, time, work and distance, simple interest, numbers, HCF, LCF, Decimal, fraction, square roots, percentage, average, ratio and proportion, partnership, profit, and loss.|
|Algebra||Basic operations and factorization, HCF and LCM, quadratic equations.|
Study Material Books For Indian Army GD Written Exam
There are so many books which are available in the market i.e. Online & Offline. The books are specifically for the Indian Army GD written test. These book can be very helpful for any of you who is trying to clear the exam. These are some of the Books that are recommended nationally. These are given as.
- NER :- This book can be purchased from any book shop or online store. This book can be taken as a personal recommendation by me. This is a complete package of study material & questions. Every topic is explained with a distinct chapter that is based on the previous year exam pattern. There are variety of questions that will help you to practice & understand the level on which you have to stand upon.
- ACC :- The book is also a popular one that is widely studied by all the aspirants. This book is also helpful for SSB aspirants. For clearing the Indian Army GD Exam , it is an ideal book. The current affairs sections & Mathematics is the best to study for.
Indian Army GD Free Practice Test Papers PDF
The previous papers of any exam is one of the best way to shape your preparation for the better direction. The question asked in the last year provides a lot more information as compared to any other source. It help to set our mind & hands to co-ordinate in the exam, The practice of previous year paper will be helpful to you in many ways.
- The practice of questions in the previous year paper gets you to the practical taste of exam. You will get close to the correct answers of the questions.
- You will be able to know which question comes more frequently& will help you to know which type of questions need a good level of attention. You can also prevent yourself from wasting effort on unnecessary questions.
- Your confidence will also increase after solving a previous year paper. As you work more on something , you will gain more confidence on same thing. The number of your right attept will be very helpful in all this.
- There are lot of confusions that comes in mind before the exact preparation starts. This can be cut by such practices.
Also Check : Indian Army Salary Slip
There are many other things that helps to be better in the studies & clear the exam with a higher hand. You jsut need more & more practice in the right direction. Soon all your hard work & late night studies will pay you off. Never quit , just go on.
Best of You Luck for all of you, who are going for the exam, We hope for your success . Thank You.
If this post is really helpful for you, then please share it & show your response to us. You can also write comment for the same.