- 1 PGCIL Junior Officer Recruitment 2017 @ powergridindia.com
- 1.1 Procedure to fill Power Grid Corporation Of India Ltd. Jr Officer Recruitments @ powergridindia.com
PGCIL has released a new employment notice for the post of Assitant & Diploma Trainee. The official website of PGCIL is www.powergridindia.com.
PGCIL Junior Officer Recruitment 2017 @ powergridindia.com
The latest job opening in the PGCIL has been given by the PGCIL that stands for Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited. PGCIL is looking for the Diploma Trainees in the various engineering branches. The total number of posts are 81 in number.
The candidates who are willing to apply for it can check the details of official notification. The last date of application is 29th November 2017. The acknowledgment of the application form is to be send to the mentioned address before 9th December 2017. Remember all the details are first seen by you @ www.govtjobsfestival.in
PGCIL Vacancies 2017
|Post Code||Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|A1||Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||33|
|A2||Diploma Trainee (IT)||10|
|B1||Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||08|
|B3||Diploma Trainee (Electronics)||02|
|B4||Jr. Officer Trainee (HR)||04|
PGCIL Educational Qualification 2017
- Diploma Trainee :- Must have done Diploma in relevant engineering discipline from recognized Technical Board / Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/OBC (NCL)/ST candidates.
- Assistant (Finance) :- Must have done B.Com. Degree from a recognized University with 1st division and pass marks for SC/ST candidates.
- Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) :- Must have done two year full time Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ MBA in Human Resource / Personnel Management / Industrial Relation / MSW or equivalent from recognized Institute with minimum 55% marks.
PGCIL Age Criteria 2017
- The age of applicants should be in between 18 to 27 years as on the last date of application.
- Age Relaxation is given to the PBCE candidates for 03 years & 05 years For SC / ST (Male/Female Candidates) as per the rules of recruitment.
PGCIL Salary Structure / Pay Scale 2017
The candidates who will be selected in PGCIL will get salary as per the pay scale.
- Assistant :- Rs. 12500-27500/- (IDA)
- Other Positions :- Rs.16000-35500/- (IDA)
PGCIL Application fee 2017
- The application fee for the Diploma Trainee is Rs. 300 & Assistant is Rs. 200 in the form of challan.
- Rs. 60 has to be payed as a Bank Charges.
- Candidates who belong to SC / ST / PwD / Ex-SM / Departmental candidates are exempted from Application Fee payment.
PGCIL Selection Procedure 2017
- The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Written Test / Computer Based Test & Interview.
- The written test will be of Objective type.
- The duration of Exam will be two hours.
- Part I will be of Technical / Professional Knowledge Test with 120 questions.
- Part II will have 50 questions based on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency & interpretation, numerical ability etc.
- Negative marking will be made for every wrong attempts
Procedure to fill Power Grid Corporation Of India Ltd. Jr Officer Recruitments @ powergridindia.com
- Open the official website of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited that is www.powergridindia.com.
- Scroll to the webpage as Careers > job opportunities >> Openings option from the drop down list.
- Click on the link “Recruitment of Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Electronics/IT), Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) & Assistant (Finance) in NR-I and POSOCO” .
- Read the instructions properly.
- Click to login page.
- Fill the application form with all the details.
- Upload the scanned copy of documents & certificates in support of your qualification.
- Press the Submit Button & print a copy of application form.
- Attach the documents with the application form.
- Put this in the envelope & write “name of the Position____________” on the top of envelope.
- Send the application to the mentioned postal address.
The Advertiser (PG) , Post Box No. 9279
Krishna Nagar Head Post Office
Delhi – 110 051
Important dates for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Notification 2017
- Last date of online submission of applications :- 29th November 2017
- Last date to receive hard copy of applications :- 09th December 2017
- Last Date to Submit Application by bank Challan :- 04th November 2017
- Date of Written Test / Computer Based Test Date : Updated Soon
If you found the information useful, then you comment to let us know. You can also share it with your friends to let them know. Your feedback is always welcome. For more information visit us @ www.govtjobsfestivals.in