The previous year Indian Navy question paper are available @ the official link of Bhartiya Nausena www.indiannavy.nic.in. The sample paper is downloaded in PDF format.
Those candidates who are willing to join the Indian Army can check the details of the previous year paper from here. I am going to tell you all the details you should know before you sit in the written test. The link to download the model paper for your exam are given below to know more about the level of your exams. The syllabus & Exam pattern are given as.
So if you are going to read all the words carefully, then you will know about the pattern of exam & the subjects where you need to focus. The model paper of Indian Navy Sailors for Artificer Apprentice will help you for more. You should strengthen your exam preps with strong base & basics. You must know how you should study in order to crack the exam & get the job for which you are dreaming now. You can refer sample paper for this. The download links will be given to you.
The exam for the post of Indian Navy Sailor of Artificer Apprentice batch 142 is in 2018 August. The exams are conducted every year for the candidates. If your age is still for the exam, then you should apply & you can be th next sailor in Indian Navy. If you have decided to apply, then you can read all the instructions before you apply for it.
The selection process will be done on the basis of three steps
- Written Test
- Qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Fitness in Medical Examinations.
There are various questions in a written exam where you can see the questions which are very common in all the exams. If you are going to see them, then you will be know understand the paper better. These are totally free & helpful for all.
The papers of Indian Navy Batch 141 Sailors Sample Papers. Exams are based on a specific pattern that exist on the basis of subjects & topics. But after the exams are cleared, there are some more steps before you earn this job.
- Physical Fitness :- Candidate have to complete 1600 m race in 7 minutes with 20 squats ups and 10 push ups
- Medical Eligibility :- The minimum height of candidate should be 157 cm & defect free from any physical injury. The wax from the ears must be cleaned & the Tartar should be removed from the teeth.
- Visual Eligibility :- Eye Sight without Glasses: 6/6 for better eye and 6/9 for worst eye & with glasses: 6/6 for better eye & worst eye
- No Tattoos should be present on your body / Elbow / Wrist OR on the reversed side of palm/back side of hand are allowed
- The exam will be Bilingual i.e English & Hindi.
- The exam will of Objective Type.
- The exam will be divided into i.e. English,Mathematics, General knowledge & Science
- The duration of exam is One hour.
- The exam standard will of 12th class.
|Name of the Section||Topics|
|MATHEMATICS||Relation and function, Quadratic equation , sequence and series, Trigonometry, Conic section, permutations and combinations, vector, set, Three Dimensional Geometry, Probability, Limits and continuity, Differentiation, integrals, binomial theorem, matrices, determinant, Logarithms, complex number, Exponential and Logarithmic sears.|
|General Awareness||The knowledge of ongoing events , current affair of India and world , history, Geography, Political issues, culture, language, art, birds, anthem , Abbreviation, Discoveries, diseases, Nutrition, awards, authors, economy, social issues , sports, culture, facts about India|
|English||Comprehension passage voice active passive, preposition , narration, phrasal verbs, synonyms, antonyms, vocabulary, adjective, determinant, pronoun, nouns, verbs|
|Science||Physical world and measurement ,kinematics, motion of system of particles, mechanical of solids and fluids, heat, thermometer , electrostatics, current electricity|
- Name of the organization : Indian Navy
- Official website : www.indiannavy.nic.in
- Category : Sample paper
- Status : Available
Steps to Apply for Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Application Form 2017 @ www.indiannavy.nic.in
- Go to the official website i.e. www.indiannavy.nic.in
- Find the link for the Sample paper.
- Click on the link.
- Sample paper will be downloaded in PDF Format.
- Open the file.
- Analyze the paper & do your preparation.
If you found the information useful, then you comment to let us know. You can also share it with your friends to let them know. Your feedbacks are always welcome. For more information visit us @ www.govtjobsfestivals.in