- 1 OPSC Civil Services Exam Odisha Administration Service Recruitment 2017 @ www.opsc.gov.in
- 1.1 Odisha Civil Service Exam
- 1.1.1 Odisha Civil Service Vacancies 2017
- 1.1.2 Odisha Public Service Commission Eligibility Criteria 2017
- 1.1.3 Odisha Civil Service Age Limit 2017
- 1.1.4 Odisha Civil Service Pay Scale / Salary Structure 2017 ASO AEE OAS
- 1.1.5 Odisha Civil Service Application Fee 2017
- 1.1.6 OPSC Odisha Administration Service Selection Procedure 2017
- 1.2 Procedure to fill Odisha Civil Service Exam Application Form 2017 @
- 1.1 Odisha Civil Service Exam
Odisha PSC has invited the application for the post of OAS / OPS / OFC / OCS. The official information of recruitment is @ www.opsc.gov.in
OPSC Civil Services Exam Odisha Administration Service Recruitment 2017 @ www.opsc.gov.in
OPSC i.e. Odisha Public Service Commission has invited the application for the various Civil service posts. The total number of posts are 106 in number. So if you are going to apply for it , then you can check the details from here. If you are going to apply for it, then you can check the details from here. Please check the details from here. The applications are to be invited online. The applications are to be given at the official website of OPSC.
The online application instructions can be seen from the official notification. Please fill the online application before the last date of application. All the information has been provided by the official team of www.govtjobsfestival.com
Odisha Civil Service Exam
Odisha Civil Service Vacancies 2017
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Odisha Administration Service (OAS), Group-A||36|
|Odisha Police Service (OPS), Group-A||09|
|Odisha Finance Service (OFS), Group-A||24|
|Odisha Co-Operative Service (OCS), Group-B||03|
|Odisha Revenue Service (ORS), Group-B||20|
|Odisha Taxation and Accounts Service (OT & AS), Group-B||14|
Odisha Public Service Commission Eligibility Criteria 2017
- A candidate must be the citizen of India
Educational Qualification :- The candidates who are going to apply must have done Graduation from a recognised university incorporated by an act of the central or a state legislature in India Educational Institute established by an Act of Parliament or deemed to be university under section-3 of the university grants commission act, 1956 or a foreign university approved by the central government.
Odisha Civil Service Age Limit 2017
- Age of the candidates applying for Odisha Civil Service Jobs should be 21 – 32 years as on 01-01-2017 (i.e., he/ she must have born not earlier than 02-01-1984 and not later than 01-01-1995).
- Age Relaxation for SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women/ Ex Service Man/ Women Candidates is 5 Years as per the norms of the Government of Odisha.
Odisha Civil Service Pay Scale / Salary Structure 2017 ASO AEE OAS
The candidates who are going to get the selection will get a good amount of salary.
- Group A :- Rs. 56,100/- per month
- Group B :- Rs. 44,900/- per month
Odisha Civil Service Application Fee 2017
- The applicants for the OPSC Odisha Administration Service Recruitment 2017 has to pay Rs. 300 as the application fee via any Branch of State Bank of India.
- Candidates who belong to SC / ST / PWD are exempted from application fee.
OPSC Odisha Administration Service Selection Procedure 2017
Selection of candidates inthe various posts are to shortlisted in OPSC Odisha Administration Service Recruitment 2017 after three stages.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Personality Test/ Interview
Procedure to fill Odisha Civil Service Exam Application Form 2017 @
- Open the official website of Odisha Public Service Commission that is www.opsc.gov.in to apply for OPSC Odisha Administration Service Recruitment 2017
- Now click on the “Advertisement for Odisha Civil Services Examination-2017 [Advt. No. 11 of 2017-18]” link available in the ‘What’s New’ section at the middle of the homepage.
- Read all the instructions from the official notification in PDF Format & go back to the previous page.
- Now click on the Apply Online link on the left side of the homepage.
- Fill the application form with all the details in the relevant fields.
- Upload the scanned copies of photograph and images of documents and certificates in support of your qualification.
- Click on the Submit Button & submit the application after checking the details properly.
- Take a print out of the application for future use.
Important Dates for OPSC Civil Services Admin Officer Notification 2017
- Starting of submitting the Online Application Form :- 30th Nov 2017
- Last date to submit Application Form :- 14th Dec 2017
- Last date for payment of Examination Fee :- 16th Dec 2017
- OPSC Civil Service Preliminary Exam Date: 24th Dec 2017
If you found the information useful, then you comment to let us know. You can also share it with your friends to let them know. Your feedbacks are always welcome. For more information visit us @ www.govtjobsfestivals.in