- 1 How to Clear Indian Army Written Examination in 30 Days / One Month
- 1.1 The Recruitment Process in Indian Army – Selection Procedure
- 1.2 Tips to clear Indian Army Racing & Physical Efficiency / Standard Test
- 1.3 Important Preparation Tips for Army Written Exam
- 1.4 Indian Army Rally Bharti New Selection Criteria for Appliers
Tips to pass Indian Army Written test Exam in one month / 30 days. Open Rally Recruitment 2018, Preparation Tips
Indian Army is the most promising career option in the term of money & respect. The youngsters who got the job Indian Army knows how it happens to be the part of Indian Army. There is so much of hard work & practice which is done by the candidates to get a job in Indian Army. The standard of Indian Army is too high, not everyone can get the job from it.
The candidates who tries to get the job in Indian Army should check the number of opportunities in the exam. There are so many open rally in the sates of India to find the best candidates for them. This Rally is conducted once in a year. If you are willing to get the job, you will get a single chance in a year. So tighten up your preparation before you see the Rally coming to you.
How to Clear Indian Army Written Examination in 30 Days / One Month
Organize your documents
First of all, you should organize the certificates & documents for you. All the documents should be checked properly & kept in the order to show them all. There should be no problem at all when you represent your documents to the staff. Keep all your documents with you one or two months before the recruitment process.
The documents you should keep with you are written as follows.
- Class 10th Certificate (As a proof of Date of Birth).
- Clas 12th Marksheet (Depends on the post you apply for).
- Domicile of the state & Caste Certificate of the concerned state. (Jaati praman patra).
- Character certificate with a photograph signed by village Sarpanch issued before six months. The Character certificate can be issued by School or College headmaster.
After you collect all the documents , keep them in the order given to represent before the Indian Army.
The Recruitment Process in Indian Army – Selection Procedure
The application of the candidates have to be made online via the official website of Indian Army. The admit card will also be given from the website. Candidates can download the admit card from there. After you will reach the centre of recruitment rally, your height will be measured by the staff.
After the candidates will be measured for minimum height, the physical standard will be the first criteria to enter. Then , the candidates will participate in the Race of 1600 m . The next step will be Chest measurement. After this the medical round will be checked & the written exam will be conducted. After all, the merit list will be made.
Tips to clear Indian Army Racing & Physical Efficiency / Standard Test
To prepare for the Indian Army Racing & Physical Test , you can check the tips from here.
First of all, you need to make a regular routine for the practice. Daily Practice will help you for making a long lasting stamina & thus helps for better health.
- You must have a burning desire to get the selection.
- First of all do some warm up & some stretching before your run or do any exercise.
- Buy a good pair of shoe for running , this will help you make a pace while running
- Do not drink too much water during your do your running practice. This will decrease your health & can make some unhealthy issues to you.
- Run on Ground instead of running on road and hard surface.
Approach in Recruitment Rally
- Try to reach at earliest in the Rally place.
- Try to get a place in First Batch.
- Do not spend your energy in any unnecessary things.
- Increase your laps in the last laps & give your best in the last lap.
- Run in the middle of candidates , so you can’t be eliminated from there.
Best Strategy / Policy to Prepare for Indian Army Written Test
After the candidates will clear the Physical Test & Medical Test, next step will be written test.
The written test is conducted on the specific pattern. The exam patterns are
- Soldier clerk paper format
- Soldier technical exam format
- Soldier nursing assistant format
- Soldier tradesman exam pattern.
Indian Army Written Test Exam Pattern
- The exam will be of 100 marks or 200 marks.
- Paper is divided into two parts i.e. Part I & Part II.
- The minimum marks will be 32 marks. & 80 marks will be for 200 marks.
Important Preparation Tips for Army Written Exam
- Leave your mobile phones while you study. This is one of the biggest distraction for a student.
- Sit in a calm place to study. Ensure not to disturb while you are studying for your career.
- It is quite hard to remember all the dates & events , so discuss all the dates with your friends.
- Make a habit of regular study & make good notes for your preparation.
- Stay positive & keep all the motivating things with you.
- Read Newspaper daily & keep your pace with all the current affairs given in the NEWS (National & International).
- Maintain a good diet 7 sleep to have a good health. Remember your body is the best asset by which you can achieve anything.
Indian Army Rally Bharti New Selection Criteria for Appliers
Indian Army has changed the selection process from now. The Selection Scheme of the candidate selection is change for the Open Bharti recruitment for Indian Army. There will be a written test for the candidates before the Physical Efficiency Test. The candidates will be selected after the PST , PET & then the written test. The selection process will work this way now by the Indian Army. Those who fails in Written Test will be called for the medical and Physical.
If you are going to obey all the instructions given here, then you can easily crack the Indian Army Exam & will help you to get the desired job for which you are working.Soon you will get the job & will be honored as Indian Army Soldier.
If you found the information useful, then you comment to let us know. You can also share it with your friends to let them know. Your feedbacks are always welcome. For more information visit us @ www.govtjobsfestivals.in