Children are the important asset of our country. After the Independence, Children were known to be the responsibility for the Nation. A Policy was formed where Children must provide the adequate services before & after birth. To ensure their best health, there were many Officers appointed by the Government to ensure the health of children under his area. They help the children to get full physical, Mental & Social Development.
The CDPO aims to work on the integrated pack of various services for children under the age of six & pregnant women & Nursing Women in the villages .
The Main objectives of CDPO are
- To Improve the health & bring better nutrition to the children under the age of Six.
- Creates better foundation for the development of child in the following aspects i.e. physical psychological and social development.
- Reduce the chances of mortality, morbidity, Malnutrition and school drop out.
- Make better co-ordination between various departments to promote Child development.
- To help the mother to look after their child & fulfil all the health and nutritional needs of the child with proper nutrition and health education.
CDPO Educational Qualification 2018
Education Qualification :- The candidate must have done Graduation from a recognised university.
Age Limit :- The age of Applicants must be in between 18 to 37 years. Age relaxation is applicable to the candidates of reserved category.
CDPO Salary Details 2018
CDPO is a very respected job in the various states. This job aims to provide better health to the new born babies & thier mothers. So if you are interested to serve the village people in order to do some good task while earning money, then you can join it.
The selection of a CDPO is done after the written test & Interview. You should check the syllabus & start preparing for the written test.
Here we are talking about the salary that a CDPO earns in a month. This is not same in all the states but you can do get a nearest estimate for the same.
Before this we are explaining you some of the basic terms used in the monthly salary of a Government employee.
- Pay Scale :- The Pay scale of a government employee is the one which helps the employee to know the range of money he will get during his service period. As you join a department with any post & you will get the first range of the Pay scale. The pay scale is incremented by some percentage every year.
- Grade Pay :- The Grade pay is the amount that is fixed in a employee rank. For ex :- The grade pay of a peon or clerk will always be less than a Officer like CDPO or CMO. The grade pay is one of the most important factor in the per month salary.
Salary of a CDPO after 7th Pay Commission
|Name of the State||Pay Scale||Grade Pay||Salary Per Month|
|Bihar||Rs. 9300 – 34800||Rs 4800||Rs. 50,000|
|UP||Rs. 9300 – 34800||Rs. 4800||Rs. 50,000|
|Odisha||Rs. 9300 – 34800||Rs. 4800||Rs. 50,000|
|MP||Rs. 9300 – 34800||Rs. 4800||Rs. 50,000|
|Rajsthan||Rs. 9300 – 34800||Rs. 4800||Rs. 50,000|
|West Bengal||Rs. 9300 – 34800||Rs. 4800||Rs. 50,000|
|Punjab||Rs. 9300 – 34800||Rs. 4800||Rs. 50,000|
|Haryana||Rs. 9300 – 34800||Rs. 4800||Rs. 50,000|
We hope this article will help you to know about the salary of CDPO in various states. If you have applied for the post or going to apply , then you can check the details from here.
If this article found to be helpful for you, then please leave a comment & tell us more about this. For more information visit us @ www.govtjobsfestivals.in
Incoming search terms:
- salary of cdpo in jharkhand
- pay scale of cdpo in govt of west bengal
- up lower pcs post salary
- cdpo full form
- cdpo mp promotion
- cdpo long form
- सीडीपीओ बिहार सैलरी
- cdpo bihar salary
- bpsc cdpo pay scale