TS Employee Pay Slip , Ttreasury and DDOREQ per month salary is given here for you is given here.
Telangana is a newly formed 29th state of India. Since its inception, this state has made many changes. The employees that work for the TS government need to check their pay slip regularly. Every government employ need monthly pay slip, it is important for filing an income tax return, applying for loans and so on.
Earlier, there used to be only one way to get monthly pay slip, and that too by standing in a queue in treasury office. Some time ago, it was really hectic to apply for pay slip and get it on time. But now, with the advancement of technology, it has become very easy to get payslip whenever you want wherever you want.
TS employee pay slip can be accessed on computer and mobile phone. With the efforts of TS government, TS employee can now get payslip through mobile phone or computer, internet connection is necessary. TS employee can get either hard copy or soft copy of their monthly pay slip, it depends entirely up to them which one they need.
TS pay slip 2019
Telangana salary slip 2019 is different from the rest of the years. This year Telangana government have made slight changes to the payslip generator. This year TS government employees or teachers can download their payslip from their mobile also. They should have “Employee Code” handy to get TS payslip 2019.
How to check TS employee pay slip online
Getting pay slip online has become very easy these days. Now, all employees need their “Employee Code” or “Account Number” to check their payslips online. They can also download the soft copy of their pay slips online and later get the printout of it. Hard copy of pay slip is needed everywhere, no matter whether you apply for loan or file tax return. Soft copy of pay slip can be kept for a personal record in pen drive or in CDs.
To get the TS employee payslip online, employees need to go to the official website of TS government “Directorate of Treasuries and Accounts” official website: treasury.telangana.gov.in. It is a very helpful link for TS employees and teachers to access their payslips easily. Make sure when you visit this link, you must have either “Employee Code” or “Account Number” or else you would not be able to get pay slip.
There are following steps to check TS employee and teachers pay slip online:
- Open any web browser and type “treasury.telangana.gov.in” in the address bar.
- Once the official page is opened, click on “Employee Operations” option.
- After clicking on “Employee Operations”, click on “Employee Payslip” option.
- Now, in a new window, you will need to enter 7-digit employee code, the month for which you want to pay slip. The third column is for a year for which you want payslip.
- After entering all the details, you will be directed to the pay slip. Now, it is up to you whether you want to print it or download it.
How to download TS payslip online
There are two dedicated websites to generate TS pay slip for employees and teachers. First is “Directorate of Treasuries and Accounts” and second is “Integrated Financial Management & Information System” (IFMIS). The process of getting pay slip from both the websites is the same, but there are few changes in the overall interface of these websites.
If you access “Integrated Financial Management & Information System (IFMIS” website, then you need to follow these steps to generate pay slip for TS employees and teachers:
- Visit the official website of IFMIS, pdtreasury.telangana.gov.in.
- There you will find “PAYSLIP” button on the top right corner, click it.
- After clicking “PAYSLIP” button, the new window will show two columns “Employ Code” or “Account Number”. You have to choose either of them. If you choose “Employ Code” then you have to enter seven digit code. Or else, you can enter the “Account Number”.
- In the new window, you will be able to see all your details like Name, DDO code, Registered phone number, Department and so on. There you would also find “SEND OTP” button, click it.
- Once you click “SEND OTP” button, you will receive OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter that OTP and then click on “SUBMIT OTP” button.
- After following all the given instruction, you will be directed to payslip which you can either download or take a print out.
TS salary slip (pay slip) sample
There are many things mentioned in payslip like Employee code, Employee name, DDO Code, DDODESG, GPF No, APGLI No, Designation and Scale. There are three main columns in pay slip namely Earnings, Deductions, Recoveries and Details. Earnings column is for all the earning of employees and teachers such as BPay, DA, HRA and TS_SP. Deductions column is for all kinds of deductions done by the government like TSGLI(S, GIS, PT and CPS. Rest of the columns are for formalities.
Apart from that, there are other things as well which are mentioned in the payslip such as Token No., Token Date, TBRNO and Payslip for month/year.
Employees and teachers need to ensure that they fill genuine details like “Employee code” or “Account details”. They also need to make sure that all the information printed on a payslip is correct if there is any error they should contact the Treasury office.
TS Employee Monthly Payslip via Treasury
All the employees and teachers of TS government get their payslip via Treasury. Now, Treasury office has also become advanced and has introduced payslip generator online. In the official website of TS government (treasury.telangana.gov.in) all the details regarding payslip are given. There is one more website which is as good as this one, IFMIS (Integrated Financial Management & Information System) official website pdtreasury.telangana.gov.in. These two websites are designed for the convenience of TS employees and teachers so that they could themselves get the payslip whenever they want, wherever they want. Now, they don’t need to visit the treasury office to get payslip in order to apply for loans or to file an income tax return.
Incoming search terms:
- ts dta treasury
- Army GD ke written Kaisa Hota Hai
- dta treasury gpf slip
- employee salary slip telangana
- ts gpf slip 2018-19 telangana employees
- ts treasury pay slip 2019