- 1 FCI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019
- 2 FCI Accounts Vacancies 2019 Notification
- 3 FCI Vacancies 2019
- 4 FCI Pay-Scale (IDA Pattern)
- 5 FCI Recruitment 2019 Online Application
- 6 FCI Recruitment 2019 Application Fee
- 7 FCI Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 8 FCI recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- 9 FCI Recruitment 2019 Exam Dates
FCI Recruitment AG , Accounts , Steno, Junior Engineer & Assistant 2019 Vacancies Application Process Apply Online & Last Dates of online application Exam date & Education Qualification
FCI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019
FCI(Food Corporation of India) is an government body which was set up under the Food Corporation Act 1964. FCI works for the benefits of farmers and maintaining satisfactory level of stocks of food grains to ensure National Food Security. Due to FCI’s nature of work there is a huge demand of man power to maintain and manage its work. FCI recruitment 2019 is going to recruit 4000 candidates for various vacancies. FCI recruitment 2019 will be conducting entrance exams for the posts of Assistant Grade-II (AG II) (Hindi), Junior Engineer (JE) (Civil Engineering / Electrical Mechanical Engineering), Typist (Hindi) and Assistant Grade-III (AG III) (General / Accounts / Technical / Depot) and Steno Grade-II.
FCI Accounts Vacancies 2019 Notification
FCI recruitment 2019 has issued a notification on its official website www.fci.gov.in . Candidates who are interested in FCI recruitment 2019 can download the official notification to know more about FCI recruitment 2019 and its vacancies from www.fci.gov.in. Starting date to download FCI notification is 21-02-2019.
FCI Vacancies 2019
FCI has issued a notification to recruit candidates for various posts in various departments. Candidates must read the notification carefully before applying for a post. FCI recruitment 2019 is going to conduct the exams for the following zones with number of vacancies :-
- FCI vacancies for North Zone:- 1999
- FCI vacancies for North East Zone:- 291
- FCI vacancies for West Zone:- 735
- FCI vacancies for East Zone:- 538
- FCI vacancies for South Zone:- 540
FCI recruitment 2019 vacancies with posts
- AG-III (Depot) :- Total = 1771, North Zone = 1013, South Zone = 213, East Zone = 61, West Zone = 353, North East Zone = 131.
- AG-III (Technical) :- Total = 720, North Zone = 286, South Zone = 54, East Zone = 224, West Zone = 153, North East Zone = 3.
- AG-III (Accounts) :- Total = 509, North Zone = 287, South Zone = 48, East Zone = 87, West Zone = 65, North East Zone = 22.
- AG-III (General) :- Total = 757, North Zone = 256, South Zone = 159, East Zone = 106, West Zone = 124, North East Zone = 112.
- AG-II (Hindi) :- Total = 45, North Zone = 22, South Zone = 15, East Zone = 3, West Zone = 4, North East Zone = 1.
- Typist (Hindi) :- Total = 39, North Zone = 16, South Zone = 3, East Zone = 12, West Zone = 4, North East Zone = 4.
- Steno Grade-II :- Total = 76, North Zone = 43, South Zone = 7, East Zone = 9, West Zone = 9, North East Zone = 8.
- JE (Electrical Mechanical Engineering) :- Total = 72, North Zone = 30, South Zone = 15, East Zone = 10, West Zone = 9, North East Zone = 8.
- JE (Civil Engineering) :- Total = 114, North Zone = 46, South Zone = 26, East Zone = 26, West Zone = 14, North East Zone = 2.
FCI Pay-Scale (IDA Pattern)
FCI offers lucrative salary package to its employees. Candidates who wish to work in a government sector must know about the pay-scale of FCI for various posts.
- J.E. (Civil Engineering) :- 11100-29950
- J.E. (Electrical Mechanical Engineering) :- 11100-29950
- Steno Grade-II :- 9900-25530
- AG-II (Hindi) :- 9900-25530
- Typist (Hindi) :- 9300-22940
- AG-III (General) :- 9300-22940
- AG-III (Accounts) :- 9300-22940
- AG-III (Technical) :- 9300-22940
- AG-III (Depot) :- 9300-22940
FCI Recruitment 2019 Online Application
The recruitment process of FCI recruitment 2019 begins from 23rd February 2019 wich will last till 25th March 2019. Candidates can apply for FCI recruitment 2019 for various vacancies on its official webstie www.fci.gov.in. For further details candidates can also read FCI recruitment notification on www.fci.gov.in.
FCI Recruitment 2019 Application Fee
The Application fee for various post (mentioned above), for every one (except women) is Rs. 500/- (excluding bank charges but including GST) by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets, UPI by providing information as asked on the screen. Women candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
FCI Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit for FCI Recruitment 2019
Age will be evaluated as on 1st January 2019. There is a different age limit for different posts which are as followed :-
(All the ages are maximum age limit)
- J.E. (Civil Engineering) :- 28 years
- J.E. (Electrical Mechanical Engineering) :- 28 years
- Steno Grade-II :- 25 years
- AG-II (Hindi) :- 28 years
- Typist (Hindi) :- 25 years
- AG-III (General) :- 27 years
- AG-III (Accounts) :- 27 years
- AG-III (Technical) :- 27 years
- AG-III (Depot) :- 27 years
Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules. SC/ST and OBC categories are eligible for age relaxation maximum by 05 and 03 years respectively. The upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years for PwBD, 15 years for PwBD candidates belonging to SC/ST and 13 years for PwBD candidates belonging to OBC. For further details, refer to the official FCI recruitment notification at www.fci.gov.in.
FCI Recruitment 2019 Education Qualification and Experience
- J.E. (Civil Engineering) :- Degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering with one year of experience.
- J.E. (Electrical Mechanical Engineering) :- Degree in Electrical engineering or Diploma in Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering. For Diploma holders, one year of work experience is mandatory.
- Steno Grade- II :- Graduation with O’ level qualification from DOEACC or Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application. In typing, 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in shorthand are required.
- AG-II (Hindi)
Desirable:- Post Graduation qualification in Hindi.
Required:– Graduation with Hindi as the main subject from a recognized university. Proficiency in English. One year experience in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa.
- Typist (Hindi) :- Graduation or Equivalent. 30 w.p.m typing speed in Hindi. Preference will be given to the candidates knowing bilingual (Hindi and English) typing and computer knowledge.
- AG-III (General) :- Graduation Degree or Equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university with proficiency in Computer Application.
- AG-III (Accounts) :- Bachelor of Commerce from a recognized university. Proficiency in computer application.
- AG-III (Technical) :- B.Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized university or B.Sc. with Botany / Zoology / Bio-Technology / Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology / Food Science as one of the subject from a recognized university. Or, B. Tech / BE in Food Science / Food Science and Technology / Agricultural Engineering / Bio-Technology from a recognized University. Proficiency in Computer Application is must.
- AG-III (Depot) :- Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with proficiency in computer application.
FCI recruitment 2019 Selection Process
All the candidates will be selected through Online Examination which will be conducted in two Phases (Phase-1 & Phase-II), which will be followed by Document verification process.
- Phase I exam :- Phase I exam will be conducted online. This exam will be Objective type (Multiple Choice Questions). Each question will carry 1 mark each. For every wrong answer, there will be negative marking of .25 marks. If a question is left blank, there will be no negative marking for that question. The marks obtained in Phase-I will not be included in the final merit ranking.
- Phase II exam :- Phase II exam will also be online. There would be 60 Multiple Choice Questions, 2 marks each. There would be no negative marking in Phase II exam.
For further details regarding exam pattern please refer to the official FCI recruitment notification.
Phase I and Phase II online exams will be followed by Document verification. Candidates selected on the basis of their merit will be called for Document verification. which will be followed by final selection.
FCI Recruitment 2019 Exam Dates
The exam dates for FCI recruitment 2019 is scheduled in the month of April and May 2019. Some of the important dates for FCI Recruitment 2019 are as followed :-
- Starting Date to Apply online for FCI recruitment :- 23rd February 2019
- Closing Date of Online Application Form :- 25th March 2019
- Availability of Admit Card on website for downloading :- 15 days prior to the date of examination at www.fci.gov.in.
- FCI Exam Dates :- Tentatively in the month of April and May 2019.
Download FCI JE Admit Card 2019
FCI Admit card 2019 will be available to download 15 days prior to the exam. Candidates can download the admit card from the FCI’s official website www.fci.gov.in. Candidates are advised to read all the instruction mentioned on the Admit card before appearing for the exam.
Incoming search terms:
- FCIVacanciesfor engineering