- 1 Best 15 August Tiranga Photos Images | Independence Day 2018 Tri-Color Flag Profile Pics DP Download
- 1.1 15 August Animated Tiranga Images | Independence Day Tri-Color Flag GIF Photos for Whatsapp Dp
Download 15 August Tri-color Indian Flag Images Tiranga Animated GIF Photos Pictures Wallpapers Profile Pics DP for Facebook WhatsApp FB Instagram.
Best 15 August Tiranga Photos Images | Independence Day 2018 Tri-Color Flag Profile Pics DP Download
Indian Flag is commonly known as Tricolor. Our Indian Flag is comprised of three colors i.e. Saffron, White and Green; Navy Blue in the Askoka Chakra. The Dimension of Indian Flag is 2:3. It is made by Khadi Cotton or Silk. It was Adopted on July 22, 1947. Tricolor was made by Pingali Venkayya. It was made by Khadi Development and Village Industries Commission.
15 August 2018 HD Images of Tri-Color Indian Flag | Swatatrata Diwas Animation Tiranga Pictures Photos For Fb Facebook
Importance of Flag for a country
In the words of our Freedom Fighter “A flag is a necessity for all nations. Millions have died for it. It is no doubt a kind of idolatry which would be a sin to destroy. For, a flag represents an Ideal.”
The Flag of any Nation presents the unique identity and sovereignty of the respected country.
Appearance of Indian Flag
Tiranga is rectangle in shape and it made in three colors i.e. saffron, white and green. This design has been adopted by the Constituent Assembly of India on 22 July, 1947 – 24 days prior to the formal declaration of Independence.
Don’t Miss: Raksha Bandhan DP
15 August Animated Tiranga Images | Independence Day Tri-Color Flag GIF Photos for Whatsapp Dp
Rules for waving the Indian National Flag (Tricolor)
The Rules which are given by the Flag Code India (2002), Prevention of Improper Use of Emblems and Names Act (1950), and the Prevention of Insults to National Honour Act (1971) must be followed to represent and handle the National Flag. These are some points which must be known and followed to hoist the Indian National Flag.
- Tiranga must be waved upright with Saffron strip which should face horizontal and left in the vertical position. It should never be displayed upside down.
- The display of Flag must be done on the right respect to the position of Authority when they are indoor.
- When the Flag is carried , then he should march right or a Single Marcher must be in the Centre.
- The National Flag should never be used for drapery or clothing.
- The flag should be hoisted down prior to sunset and erected again after sunrise.
- The flag pole for National Flag should be placed at the highest point of the building.
- The private institutes can display National Flag on all day and occasions or ceremony with the same dignity and honor for the National Flag.
- Individual citizen can hoist the National Flag with the post amendment of the Flag Code in 2002 in their premises
- The flag must be waved as a sign of mourning the decision of which lies with the President of India.
- Republic Day (January 26), Independence Day (August 15), Gandhi Jayanti (October 2), State formation Anniversaries and National Week are some occasions on which National Flag must be hoisted.
- During the Armed Forces funerals , the National Flag must not be lowered over the coffin / grave or burnt pyre. National Flag can be darped over the coffin towards the head.
- A damaged National Flag must be disposed in private to preserve the dignity of the same and the process must be done with due respect.
Hope you have liked this article , and must have known about the National Flag. You can download the various Images of Indian Flag and use them in the eve of 72nd Independence Day. Happy Independence Day 2018.
Incoming search terms:
- army gd salary
- indian flag best photo
- indian tiranga hd photos
- Photos of india and tiranga