- 1 Patwari Payscale Salary Allowance Pay Matrix After 7th Pay Commision
Patwari Salary is state wise difference is given. Patwari is payed Rs. 5200 excluding the grade pay and allowances
Patwari Payscale Salary Allowance Pay Matrix After 7th Pay Commision
Patwari is a post where a person is assigned a specific job to records all the details in land in a given area i.e. called as Tehsil. The Patwari are some times called with other name in some parts of India. Patwari is the lower grade officers in Revenue Department.
Patwari generally works in the rural areas of India. In they also known as Accountants. The pay scale of Patwaari varies in the states of India. We already told you that the Patwari is a low designation post , the pay scale is also low. Patwari is a lowest rank which falls in Pay band 1. The Patwari gets Rs. 5200/- per month. The State wise salary of patwari varries on the basis of grade pays and allowances.
Patwari Grade Pay
The grade pay of Patwari is based on Rs. 200 and it goes upto Rs. 3200 per month which can vary from the state. The pay scale and the grade pay differs a little in some states, this way the salary of patwari is different in many states. Many states provides Pay scale as per PB 1 & some states like Punjab and Himachal Pradesh provide more than the pay band 1 for the post of Patwari.
Also Check :- Tehsildar Salary
State-wise Grade pay for the Patwari
|Sl. No.||State||Grade Pay|
|2.||Himachal Pradesh||Rs. 3200/-|
|4.||Madhya Pradesh||Rs. 2400/-|
Patwari State-wise Salary ( Punjab , Haryana , Himachal Pradesh , Madhya Pradesh)
The salary of Patwari is different in all states. The pay scale and Grade Pay are mentioned below.
|Sl. No.||State||Pay Scale|
|1.||Punjab||Rs. 10300/- – Rs. 34800/-|
|2.||Himachal Pradesh||Rs. 10300/- – Rs. 34800/-|
|3.||Chattisgarh||Rs. 5200/- – Rs. 20200/-|
|4.||Uttar Pradesh||Rs. 5200/- – Rs. 20200/-|
|4.||Arunachal Pradesh||Rs. 5200/- – Rs. 20200/-|
|4.||Andhra Pradesh||Rs. 5200/- – Rs. 20200/-|
|4.||Uttarakhand||Rs. 5200/- – Rs. 20200/-|
|4.||Haryana||Rs. 5200/- – Rs. 20200/-|
Patwari is a state government employee so they get good benefits which are given to Govt employees who comes under pay band 1. The basic allowances are:
- Dearness allowances: Dearness Allowance is given to the Patwari as 113% of the basic salary. This is varied upon the states where you are posted.
- House rent allowances: – HRA or House Rent Allowances are provided to the Patwaris. Patwari is not eligible for the Govt Quarter or premises to live. So they get HRA every month.
- Medical benefits: Patwari gets medical allowances as the treatment of employees and dependent like spouse or parents.
- Pension: Patwari gets pensions and other benefits like medical and DA as pay band 1 offer under central pay commission guidelines.
Patwari Salary after 7th Central Pay Commission
After the 7th Central Pay Commission, the PB 1 of Patwari is increased by 23% in all sectors. The salary of Patwari is increased. The change of Salary is implemented after 2016. The Dearness Allowance and the other allowances are increased. This also results in removing the Grade Pay after 7th Pay Commission.
Incoming search terms:
- hda allowance order patwari
- image of indian army officer uniform
- navy mr ke liye most science question in hindi image
- salary of indian army
- what is pay of patwari with allowance in revenue department in himachal Pradesh in starting in