- 1 Staff Selection Commission Tier II Hall Ticket @ ssc.nic.in
- 1.1 SSC CGL Admit Card Tier 2 Exam Date
- 1.1.1 SSC CGL Tier-II Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2018
- 1.1.2 Exam Centres for SSC CGL Tier-II Exam
- 1.1.3 The documents to carry with you as ID proof are given below. These will be checked at the exam centre for verification purposes.
- 1.1.4 Essential Documents for SSC CGL Tier-II Exam
- 1.1.5 Guidelines to Download Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier-II Call Letter
- 1.1.6 Important Dates for SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier two 2018
- 1.1.7 Incoming search terms:
- 1.1 SSC CGL Admit Card Tier 2 Exam Date
SSC has successfully conducted the Tier I exam in the SSC 2017. The direct download link of SSC Tier II exam is ssc.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission Tier II Hall Ticket @ ssc.nic.in
Those who have qualified the exam of SSC CGL Exam 2017 Tier I can check the details. The Tier II exam has been scheduled by the SSC committee. The candidates who are trying to get this selection has to appear & clear this exam. We are here going to provide you all the details for your exam. The admit card is a very important document for the exam.
The date of Tier 2 exam is scheduled as 20th January 2018. So if you are still preparing for the exam, the first of all you should download the admit card & check your exam details. The exam details are like exam centre , exam date etc.
SSC CGL Admit Card Tier 2 Exam Date
Applicants can download SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier-II Admit Card according to regions as stated below:
|Region Names||State Names|
|North Region||Delhi, Rajasthan, and Uttarakhand|
|Central Region||Uttar Pradesh (UP) and Bihar|
|Western Region||Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Goa|
|Southern Region||Andhra Pradesh (AP), Punduchery, and Tamilnadu|
|North Eastern Region||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, and Nagaland|
|Eastern Region||West Bengal (WB), Uharkhand, Orrisa, Sikkim, and A&N Island|
|KKR Region||Karnataka and Kerala|
|MP Sub-Region||Madhya Pradesh (MP), and Chhattisgarh|
|North Western Sub-Region||J&K, Haryana, Punjab, and Himachal Pradesh (HP)|
SSC CGL Tier-II Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2018
- The tier II of SSC CGL 2018 has four papers in it. The two paper in Tier II are compulsory & two are optional. i.e. Paper-I and Paper-II are compulsory.
- Paper III (Statistics) will be conducted for the post of Statistical Investigator (now known as Junior Statistical Officer) and Paper-IV (Finance and Accounts and Economics and Governance) is for the post of Assistant Audit Officer (AAO) in C &AG.
- The duration of exam is two hours.
- Paper-I has a total of 100 questions for 200 marks.
- Paper-II is English Language and Comprehension test that carries 200 Questions of 200 Marks.
- Paper-III is of Statistics consisting of 100 Questions of 200 marks. This paper is exclusive for those who apply for Statistical Investigator.
- Paper-IV is for the post of Assistant Audit Officer (AAO) in C&AG.
- Candidates can check negative marking details according to paper in mentioned below table.
|S. No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Negative|
|Paper 4||Finance &|
= 100 Qs.)
Exam Centres for SSC CGL Tier-II Exam
The exam centres of SSC CGL are given as.
The documents to carry with you as ID proof are given below. These will be checked at the exam centre for verification purposes.
Essential Documents for SSC CGL Tier-II Exam
- Adhaar Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Pan Card
Guidelines to Download Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier-II Call Letter
Follow these steps to download the Staff Selection Commission CGL Admit Card Tier 2 2018.
- Open the official link of SSC i.e. ssc.nic.in to download the SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier-II Exam Call Letter
- Click on the menu Bar & go to the Admit Card tab.
- On the next page that appears will show you various links. Click the link that says SSC Combined Graduate Level Admit Card.
- In the new window , click to Login.
- Enter the Registration Number and Date of Birth at the blank boxes provided at that page for Staff Selection Commission CGL Call Letter to login sucessfully.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- The SSC CGL Hall Ticket will be downloaded from the screen.
- Download your SSC CGL Admit Card in PDF format.
- Take a print out of the Admit Card.
- Carry your admit & an ID proof with you at the exam hall.
Important Dates for SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier two 2018
Exam date :- 18th January 2018 to 20th January 2018
If you found the information useful, then you comment to let us know. You can also share it with your friends to let them know. Your feedbacks are always welcome. For more information visit us @ www.govtjobsfestivals.in
Incoming search terms:
- staff selection commission hall ticket