- 1 Telangana State Medical PG Seat Matrix 2018 – 2019
- 2 Medical Colleges in Telangana Region
- 3 PG Medical Colleges in Telangana
- 4 Private medical colleges in Telangana region
- 5 Govt Medical PG Seats in Telangana
- 6 Telangana Additional PG Seats Approved by MCI 2018-19
- 7 Total PG Medical Seats in Telangana
- 8 TS Medical PG Seat Cost in Telangana
- 9 Telangana MD MS Seats Details 2019
- 9.1 List of Government Medical Colleges in Telangana accepting NEET PG
- 9.2 List of Private Medical Colleges in Telangana accepting NEET PG
- 9.3 Telangana PG Medical All India Quota (AIQ) 2019
- 9.4 Telangana PG Medical Reservation under 15% All India Quota
Telangana State Medical PG Seat Matrix 2018 – 2019
Telangana is the open state for the medical students who want to complete thier PG degree after MBBS. As there are so many students who are interested to know about the same can check the whole article for the same. So if you want know all the details , then you can check the details from here.
Medical Colleges in Telangana Region
Telangana is a state of abundant colleges which provides students institutes to get thier MD degrees in their relevant fields. The colleges are mainly of three types i.e.
- Private Owned Colleges
- Government Colleges
PG Medical Colleges in Telangana
This article is written for those students who don’t have enough knowledge about the colleges and their respective seat matrix. After reading the details you will have good knowledge about the same.
Private medical colleges in Telangana region
The PG medical Private colleges in Telangana State is to shared here for you. The students who are going to the college for MD / MS degree must know a basic detail about the same. A private college based on PG medical has three types of seats i.e.
- Government Based Seats
- Management Quota Seats
- NRI Quota
Govt Medical PG Seats in Telangana
In 2018, Telangana has been approved from MCI (Medical Council of India) to provide 27 PG Medical eats in single step. MCI has approved 27 additional seats & this has been declared officially by a notification to the state government on March 06, 2018.
Telangana Additional PG Seats Approved by MCI 2018-19
|Name of the College||Name of the Course||Total No. Of Additional Seats Approved|
|Gandhi Medical College||Anaesthesiology||01|
|Kakatiya Medical College||Dermatology||01|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||05|
|ENT and Ophthalmology||01|
|Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences||Anaesthesiology||06|
|Osmania Medical College||Obstetrics and Gynaecology||04|
Total PG Medical Seats in Telangana
Telangana PG Medical seats for the government & Private Medical colleges are 1,477. The present data of Government Colleges i.e. Gandhi Medical College, Osmania Medical College and Kakatiya Medical College has a total number of 677 seats in the PG medical Courses.
Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS) Medical PG Seat Matrix 2018
NIMS ( Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences ) has a total number of 72 PG medical seats.
Telangana PG Medical Seat Matrix 2019
As the table given above has mentioned many details of the same which is based on the college of type i.e. government medical colleges, private medical colleges. They offer 728 PG Medical Seats in Telangana.
Telangana State Medical PG Convenor Quota 2019
Half of the seats are in the private medical college which are know by the name of convenor quota.
Telangana State Medical PG Management Quota 2019
Telangana State Private medical colleges 50% seats comes under Management Quota of private PG medical colleges.
TS Medical PG Seat Cost in Telangana
The cost of a single Medical PG seat in telangana is based on the various factors. If the college is a government collges than the course fee can be as low as 15,000 Rs per year, but that’s a private college then the course fee per year is 72 Lac Rs.
This is also based on the various seat Quota i.e. given in the private colleges.
- Government Based Quota
- Management Quota
- NRI Quota
Telangana MD MS Seats Details 2019
The students who have completed their MBBS or are seeking the seat details before the completion , then you must check the details from here. The details of all the seat matrix provide so many help for the same.
This helps in goal setting of the students who want to apply in Medical PG seats. These seat matrix is based on the MD , MS colleges located in the Telangana State.
So here we are going to provide you the names of the colleges for it.
List of Government Medical Colleges in Telangana accepting NEET PG
- Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad :- OMC is a government Affiliate college which is approved by (MCI) Medical Council of India for NEET UG & PG courses.
- Gandhi Medical College and Hospital, Secunderabad :- GMCH , Secunderabad is a government Affiliate college which is approved by (MCI) Medical Council of India for NEET UG & PG courses.
- Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal :- KMC Warrangal is a government Affiliate college which is approved by (MCI) Medical Council of India for NEET UG & PG courses.
List of Private Medical Colleges in Telangana accepting NEET PG
- Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad :- DCMS Hyderabad is a private owned college which accepts admissions for NEET UG & PG colleges for students.
- Kamineni Academy of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Hyderabad :- KAMS & RC Hyderabad is a private affiliate college i.e. approved by MCI.It accepts admissions for NEET UG & PG colleges for students.
- Shadan Institute of Medical Sciences Teaching Hospital and Research centre Ranga Reddy :- This college is a private affiliate college i.e. approved by MCI.It accepts admissions for NEET UG & PG colleges for students.
Telangana PG Medical All India Quota (AIQ) 2019
As we all know Telangana is an Open state which means students of all state can take admission in the colleges of Telangana. The All India Quota for the Medical PG students must be seen as a opportunity for those who are seeking admission in the various states specifically telangana.
Telangana PG Medical Reservation under 15% All India Quota
The details of AIQ Quota for Telangana is given as per the reservation policy.
|Category||Seats Reserved (%)|
|OBC (Non-creamy layer)||27%|
Note:There is no reservation of seats for candidates from OBC-Creamy layer.
Points to be Remembered
- After the NEET PG Result is declared , the data for All India Quota (AIQ) is released.
- The Colleges of Telanagana i.e. central, state and private colleges/universities will participate in All India Quota counselling & the 15% quota will be filled up.
- The MCC has decided 2 rounds for centralized counselling.
- The official website of MCC will register the students in the counselling process.
- The two states i.e. Andhra Pradesh and Telangana will participate in the AIQ from last year. There is no need to submit a self declaration form.
- The students who belong to J&K have to submit a self declaration form to participate in AIQ counselling.
- As the ALL India Quota , the reservation of seats in medical colleges for SC , ST, OBC & PH category students. All who meet the cut off will be attending the counselling.
Incoming search terms:
- telangana state pg medical seat matrix