- 1 UP Swasthya Vibhag Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019-20 | 817 Vacancies
- 1.1 NRHM Age Criteria 2019
- 1.2 Steps to apply for UP Swasthya Vibhag Medical Officer Recruitments @ upnrhm.gov.in | 3800 Posts
UP NRHM Health / swasthya department has released a vacancy for the post of Staff Nurse and Lab technician. Total posts 817 @ upnrhm.gov.in and uphealth.up.nic.in.
UP Swasthya Vibhag Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019-20 | 817 Vacancies
UP Swasthya Vibhag or Health Department is a department which works to provide better health for all the citizens of UP. Especially they works for poor people & infant children who do not have better nutrition facilities. So if you are from medical background then you should check the notification of UP Medical Officers. We are here to provide all the details to you.
UP Health department is inviting the application for the post of Ayush Doctor & MO Bharti. The number of vacancies are 3800. The candidates who are trying to get this job can apply for it using the official website.
The total number of posts are 3800. The candidates who are from Medical background should check the details of this notification.
The candidates can apply for this posts after checking all the details.
UP Swasthya Vibhag Vacancies 2019
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
STAFF NURSE (CHILD HEALTH -SNCU/KMC)
NCD – NPPCF
|LAB TECHNICIAN (NP – AES/JE)||19|
|MICRO- BIOLOGIST ( NP – AES/JE)||19|
|STAFF NURSE ( NP – AES/JE)||554|
|LAB TECHNICIAN ( RBSK/DEIC)||2|
|Staff Nurse ( RBSK/DEIC)||4|
UP Swasthya Vibhag Educational Qualification 2019
- The candidate must have done MBBS & a PG degree in the concerned discipline.
- The candidate should have experience in the relevant field.
- You have to produce all the documents during the Interview.
NRHM Age Criteria 2019
- The age of candidate applying for the NHM MO recruitment 2019 is 18 to 40 years as on the last date of application.
- Candidates who belong to reserved category will get the age relaxation as per the rules of recruitment by government.
UP Swasthya Salary Structure / Pay Scale 2019
The candidates who will be selected in UP Swasthya department will get an impressive salary from here. There will be some perks & allowances for the candidates.
UP Health Department Selection Procedure 2019
The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of various phases
- Written Test
Both of these written test & Interview will be conducted by the selection panel of the Department of Medical Health and Family Welfare.
Read More :- UP Jobs
UP Health Department Medical Officer Written Test Syllabus 2019
- The Exam will be of Objective type paper.
- The maximum marks for the written test is 150 marks.
- The exam pattern is like 80% medical & the rest 20% is like SSC.
- 120 questions will be asked from subjects. The remaining 30 questions will be from General Studies.
- The duration of exam will be two hours.
UPPSC Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2019
|S.No||Subject Name||Total No of Questions||Duration|
Steps to apply for UP Swasthya Vibhag Medical Officer Recruitments @ upnrhm.gov.in | 3800 Posts
- Open the official website of UP Health department i.e. upnrhm.gov.in and uphealth.up.nic.in.
- Now go to the homepage & download the advertisement in the link & read all the instructions from there.
- Find the link that says “Apply Online”.
- Now you can see the Online form on your screen.
- Now you can see the online application and fill the relevant information in the fields.
- Upload all the passport size photograph, documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Submit the application form & take a print out of the application.
- Save it for further usage.
Important Date to UP Health Department 2019 Job Notification
Last Date of submission: Will be Updating Soon
If you found the information useful, then you comment to let us know. You can also share it with your friends to let them know. Your feedback is always welcome. For more information visit us @ www.govtjobsfestivals.in
Incoming search terms:
- ayush medical officer vacancy in uttar pradesh
- swasht webhag up com
- staff cota vacancies in svathya vibhag
- pcs recruitment 2019 for bams in up
- nhm vacancyfor mo ayush
- upnhm ayush
- Ayush medical officer vacancy 2019-20 in Uttar Pradesh
- ayush medical officer recruitment 2019in up
- ayush dr va
- ayush doctor vacancy in up