- 1 Download CISF Exam Syllabus 2019 PDF
- 2 CISF Exam Pattern & Question Paper Analysis Updated 2019
- 3 CISF Syllabus in Hindi
- 4 CISF Head Constable Question Paper
- 5 CISF SI Selection Procedure
- 6 CISF Syllabus Updated 2019
CISF PET exam topics 2019, Reasoning, Mathematics, General Hindi/English, General Awareness, Current Affair. CISF SI syllabus 2019.
Download CISF Exam Syllabus 2019 PDF
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) is going to recruit Head Constable, LDCE (Male, Female) in 2019. CISF recruitment 2019 is a great opportunity for candidates who want to be a part of CISF. It offers great career with good salary package to its employees. CISF had issued the notification for 429 posts of Head constable and LDCE.
CISF Exam Pattern & Question Paper Analysis Updated 2019
Candidates who have applied for the post of CISF Head constable and LDCE must know the syllabus of the exam so that they could start their preparation accordingly. Here in this article we are going to provide detailed syllabus for CISF Head constable and LDCE.
CISF Exam pattern
- Candidates who are shortlisted after the physical endurance test will be called for PET test.
- Candidates who would qualify PET test will be asked for Skill Test.
- After clearing Skill test, shortlisted candidates will be called for Medical exam.
- After Medical exam, there would be a list of shortlisted candidates for final selection.
Also Read :- CISF Payslip Salary
There are mainly 4 sections which would be asked in PET exam.
CISF Syllabus in Hindi
Every section contains many topics which candidates must prepare for. Candidates who are preparing for CISF Head constable PET exam have a choice to select a language of the paper. Candidates can prepare for CISF exam in Hindi as well. Syllabus for PET exam is same for both Hindi and English language candidates.
Different sections have different topics which are as followed:-
|1||Quantitative Aptitude||Averages, HCF & LCM, Percentages, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Ratio, Mixtures & Allegations, Decimal & Fractions, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Profit & Loss, Data Interpretation, Number System, Simplification and Problems on Ages.|
|2||General Intelligence||Analogies, Problem Solving, Spatial Orientation, Coding & Decoding, etc, Non-Verbal Series, Arithmetic number series, Arithmetical Reasoning, Relationship Concepts, Figural Classification, Diagram Series, Visual Memory, Observation, Spatial Visualization, Alphabet Series, Discrimination, Number Series, Similarities and Differences and Directions.|
|3||General Studies||General Science, Indian Polity, History – India & World, Indian Constitution, Indian Economy, Current Events – National & International, Cultural Heritage of India, Geography – India, Socio-Economic Events and Science & Technology.|
|4||General English/Hindi||Comprehension Passage, Synonyms & Antonyms, Fill in the blanks, Tenses, One Word Substitution, Vocabulary, Verbs & Adverbs, Grammar, Noun Forms and Error Detection.|
CISF Head Constable Question Paper
Candidates who have applied for CISF Head Constable must revise previous years question papers. It is very important for candidates to know the exam pattern to prepare for PET exam.
- CISF Head constable question paper consists four sections – Quantitative Aptitude, General Studies, General Hindi and General Intelligence.
- Every section consist 25 questions, one mark for each right answer.
- Candidates should remember that there is a negative marking of .25 marks for every wrong answer.
- Questions asked in CISF PET exam are of moderate level (not easy, not tough).
- Candidates can easily buy previous years CISF Head constable question papers from market, so that they could practice them.
- Topics of each section for CISF head constable question paper have already mentioned in this article.
CISF SI Selection Procedure
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) recruitment 2019 is a great opportunity for candidates who wish to serve our nation. CISF SI selection process consists three round :-
- Physical efficiency Test .
- PET exam.
- Medical Test.
Candidates who are preparing for CISF SI PET exam must know the syllabus of PET exam. There are mainly four sections the whole question paper can be divided into.
- English Comprehension.
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- General Awareness.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning.
CISF SI PET exam pattern
|Quantitative Aptitude||25 Marks|
|General Awareness||25 Marks|
|General Intelligence/Reasoning||25 Marks|
|English Comprehension||25 Marks|
CISF Syllabus Updated 2019
CISF SI syllabus has been updates in recent time. Though most of the syllabus and topics are the same but there are few topics which have been added recently. Every section contains many important topics which a candidate must prepare for PET exam. Here is a list of all the topics, including new topics. All the topics and sub-topics are as followed :-
CISF Quantitative Aptitude Exam Topics
- Ratio and Proportion
- Square roots
- Interest, Profit & Loss
- Partnership Business
- Mixture and Allegation
- Time and distance
- Time & work
- Basic algebraic identities
- Graphs of Linear Equations
- Congruence and similarity of triangles
- Circle and its chords
- Regular Polygons
- Trigonometric ratio
- Heights and Distances
- Bar diagram & Pie chart
CISF General Awareness Exam Topics
- General Science
- Indian Polity
- History – India & World
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Economy
- Current Events – National & International
- Cultural Heritage of India
- Geography – India
- Socio-Economic Events
- Science & Technology
CISF General Intelligence/Reasoning Exam Topics
- Similarities and differences
- Space visualization
- Spatial orientation
- Problem solving
- Decision making
- Visual memory
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Arithmetic number series
- Coding and decoding
- Statement conclusion
- Venn diagrams
- Pattern-folding & unfolding
- Critical thinking
CISF English Comprehension Exam Topics
- Sentence Structure
- Sentence Completion
- Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words
- Reading comprehension
CISF Syllabus 2019 PDF
Candidates who have applied for CISF recruitment 2019 are desperate to know the syllabus of PET exam. Here in this article we tried to answer some of your questions regarding CISF syllabus 2019. Hopefully, you might have gained something fruitful from this article. This article covered CISF exam pattern, CISF head constable syllabus, PET exam topics for CISF and updated syllabus of CISF.
Incoming search terms:
- cisf head constable exam question pepar
- cisf cook paper sillyabus