- 1 Dstt. Court of Ganjam Stenographer Grade-III recruitments @ ecourts.gov.in | 61 Posts
- 2 Web Developer
- 3 Machine Learning Programmer
- 4 Taxi Driver Jobs in Dehradun
- 4.1 Steps to apply for District Court Ganjam Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017 @ www.ecourts.gov.in
District Court Ganjam Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017 – Dstt. Court of Ganjam Stenographer Grade-III recruitments @ ecourts.gov.in
District court of ganjam has invited the application for the various posts. Check the official website for more information i.e. www.ecourts.gov.in
Dstt. Court of Ganjam Stenographer Grade-III recruitments @ ecourts.gov.in | 61 Posts
District court ganjam has invited the application for the posts in the department can check the details from here. We are here going to tell you all the details of application form. So if you are trying to get a job in Ganjam , then please check the details from here.
The online application of the Ganja district court is online. So the application has to be submitted online on the website. If you are going to apply , then check all the instructions before you apply.
No results found, please try again later.
District Court Ganjam Vacancy 2017
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Junior Clerk / Copyist||39|
District Court Ganjam Education Qualification 2017
The applicants must have done 12th or equivalent qualification from a recognised institute which is constituted under Section 3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or equivalent from any recognised Board / Institute.
District Court Ganjam Pay Scale 2017
- Junior Clerk / Copyist & Junior Typist :- Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- Stenographer Grade-III &Salarid Amin:- Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
District Court Ganjam Age Details 2017
- The age of candidates who are applying for these posts should be in between 32 years & 18 years as on 20th October 2017.
- Age relaxation will be offered to the candidates who belong to reserve category.
District Court Ganjam Selection Process 2017
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test & Interview.
- The Interview will be done by the recruitment panel of organisation.
District Court Ganjam Application Fee 2017
- The application fee for the form is Rs. 100.
- The fee has to be favor of Treasury Chalan in favor of Head “0070-other administrative services-01-administration of Justice-501-services and service fees -9904650-Law Department-9916730-examination fees for recruitment conducted by Orissa District & Subordinate Courts”
- You have to submit the challan copy with application form.
- SC/ST Candidates are exempted from the fee payment.
Steps to apply for District Court Ganjam Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017 @ www.ecourts.gov.in
- Visit the official website of Ganjam Courts i.e. www.ecourts.gov.in.
- Open the district tab on the homepage of the website.
- Now click on the Odisha > Ganjam from the map.
- Click on the recruitment tab that is on the right side of the webpage.
- Now click on the “Recruitment of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer Grade-III, Salaried Amin in the Judgehsip of Ganjam, 2017” link.
- Read all the details of recruitment & confirm your eligibility for the post.
- Take a print out of the application form.
- Fill the online application & attach all the documents in support of your qualification.
- Put all this in the envelope & write “The Application form for the post of…”.
- Post the application to the address given.
Important Date for District Court Ganjam Stenographer Job Notification 2017
Last Date for submitting application form : 20th October 2017
If you found the information useful, then you comment to let us know. You can also share it with your friends to let them know. Your feedbacks are always welcome. For more information visit us @ www.govtjobsfestivals.in