- 1 TS DTA Pay Slip DDOREQ TELANGANA
- 2 Telangana State Pay Slip 2019- 20
- 3 TS Employee Pay slip online – Check Online
- 4 Steps to check TS employee and teachers payslip online
- 5 Download TS payslip online
- 6 How can I check my salary slip online in Telangana?
- 7 TS salary slip (payslip) sample
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions
DDOREQ Telangana Treasury, TS Employee Pay Slip, GPF Telangana | DTA Salary and payslip details treasury.telangana.gov.in/ddoreq
TS Employee Payslip, DDOREQ Telangana and Treasury per month salary is given here for you is given here. Telangana is a newly formed 29th state of India. Since its inception, this state has made many changes. The employees that work for the TS government need to check their payslip regularly. Every government employee needs monthly payslip, it is important for filing an income tax return, applying for loans and so on.
TS DTA Pay Slip DDOREQ TELANGANA
Earlier, there used to be only one way to get monthly payslip, and that too by standing in a queue in treasury office. Some time ago, it was really hectic to apply for payslip and get it on time. But now, with the advancement of technology, it has become very easy to get payslip whenever you want wherever you want.
IFMIS Telangana Treasury
TS employee payslip can be accessed on a computer and mobile phone. With the efforts of the TS government, TS employees can now get payslip through mobile phones or computers, internet connection is necessary. TS employee can get either hard copy or soft copy of their monthly payslip, it depends entirely up to them which one they need.
Telangana State Pay Slip 2019- 20
Telangana salary slip 2019 is different from the rest of the years. This year Telangana government has made slight changes to the payslip generator. This year TS government employees or teachers can download their payslip from their mobile also. They should have an “Employee Code” handy to get TS payslip 2019.
TS Employee Pay slip online – Check Online
Getting payslip online has become very easy these days. Now, all employees need their “Employee Code” or “Account Number” to check their payslips online. They can also download the soft copy of their payslips online and later get the printout of it. The hard copy of payslip is needed everywhere, no matter whether you apply for a loan or file tax return. Soft copy of payslip can be kept for a personal record in pen drive or in CDs.
Read More:- AP Cyber Treasury GPF Slips
To get the TS employee payslip online, employees need to go to the official website of TS government “Directorate of Treasuries and Accounts” official website: treasury.telangana.gov.in. It is a very helpful link for TS employees and teachers to access their payslips easily. Make sure when you visit this link, you must have either “Employee Code” or “Account Number” or else you would not be able to get a payslip.
Steps to check TS employee and teachers payslip online
There are following steps to check TS employee and teachers payslip online:
- Open any web browser and type “treasury.telangana.gov.in” in the address bar.
- Once the official page is opened, click on the “Employee Operations” option.
- After clicking on “Employee Operations”, click on “Employee Payslip” option.
- Now, in a new window, you will need to enter 7-digit employee code, the month for which you want to payslip. The third column is for a year for which you want payslip.
- After entering all the details, you will be directed to the payslip. Now, it is up to you whether you want to print it or download it.
Download TS payslip online
There are two dedicated websites to generate TS payslip for employees and teachers. The first is “Directorate of Treasuries and Accounts” and the second is “Integrated Financial Management & Information System” (IFMIS). The process of getting payslip from both the websites is the same, but there are few changes in the overall interface of these websites.
If you access “Integrated Financial Management & Information System (IFMIS” website, then you need to follow these steps to generate pay slip for TS employees and teachers:
How can I check my salary slip online in Telangana?
- Visit the official website of IFMIS, pdtreasury.telangana.gov.in.
- There you will find “PAYSLIP” button on the top right corner, click it.
- After clicking the “PAYSLIP” button, the new window will show two columns “Employ Code” or “Account Number”. You have to choose either of them. If you choose “Employ Code” then you have to enter the seven-digit code. Or else, you can enter the “Account Number”.
- In the new window, you will be able to see all your details like Name, DDO code, Registered phone number, Department and so on. There you would also find the “SEND OTP” button, click it.
- Once you click the “SEND OTP” button, you will receive OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter that OTP and then click on the “SUBMIT OTP” button.
- After following all the given instructions, you will be directed to payslip which you can either download or take a print out.
TS salary slip (payslip) sample
There are many things mentioned in payslip like Employee code, Employee name, DDO Code, DDODESG, GPF No, APGLI No, Designation and Scale. There are three main columns in payslip namely Earnings, Deductions, Recoveries and Details. Earnings column is for all the earning of employees and teachers such as BPay, DA, HRA, and TS_SP. Deductions column is for all kinds of deductions done by the government like TSGLI(S, GIS, PT, and CPS. The rest of the columns are for formalities.
|Type of Information||Details|
|Employee Payslip||Employee Pay Slip. Empcode. Month, Year.|
|Previous Pay Particulars||Employee Pay Details. Employee Code.|
|Pay Particulars||Employee Pay Details. Employee Code, select Year : 2019-2020|
|DDO Reconciliation Receipt||DDO Reconciliation for Payments, DDO code|
|Bill Details ( UTR No. )||Get all schemes details through Account No. , Year, Select 2018-2019, 2019-2020. ACCOUNT NO.|
Apart from that, there are other things as well which are mentioned in the payslip such as Token No., Token Date, TBRNO and Payslip for month/year.
Employees and teachers need to ensure that they fill genuine details like “Employee code” or “Account details”. They also need to make sure that all the information printed on a payslip is correct if there is any error they should contact the Treasury office.
TS Employee Monthly Payslip via Treasury
All the employees and teachers of the TS government get their payslip via Treasury. Now, the Treasury office has also become advanced and has introduced payslip generators online. On the official website of TS government (treasury.telangana.gov.in) all the details regarding payslip are given. There is one more website that is as good as this one, IFMIS (Integrated Financial Management & Information System) official website pdtreasury.telangana.gov.in. These two websites are designed for the convenience of TS employees and teachers. This will help you to get the payslip whenever they want, wherever they want. Now, they don’t need to visit the treasury office to get a payslip. This will help you to apply for loans or to file an income tax return.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is DDO in Treasury?
DDO request is an online bill creation website in AP Treasury. With DDOREQ, all govt. offices provide the salary of their employees. DDOREQ is responsible for the DDO code and password of Disbursing Officer to submit the pay bills.
After the login, you can see various options in the employee salary i.e. Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance(DA), PP, FP and Deductions like ZPPF, GPF, APGLI, PT, GIS. The salary bills are submitted to the treasury. It was started by AP Treasury Department.
What is the district treasury office?
The District Treasury Officer is the administrative head of the District, monitoring the functioning of the Sub Treasuries in District.
Incoming search terms:
- ts dta treasury
- ifmis telangana treasury
- ts dta
- telangana treasury payslip
- ifmis telangana
- ts treasury pay slip
- ts govt employees pay slip
- DTA TS
- gpf slip 2018 19 telangana employees
- ddoreq ts