- 1 District Project Management Unit CO Recruitments @ jamshedpur.nic.in
- 2 Hiring Frontend Developers
- 3 Web Developer
- 4 Machine Learning Programmer
- 4.1 Steps to Apply for DPMU Community Organizer Recruitment 2017 @ www.jamshedpur.nic.in
DPMU Community Organizer Recruitment 2017 – District Project Management Unit CO Recruitments @ jamshedpur.nic.in
DPMU has invited the application for the post of Community Organizer in the office. The official website of DPMU is www.jamshedpur.nic.in
District Project Management Unit CO Recruitments @ jamshedpur.nic.in
DPMU has invited the application for the post of CO in the department. The application can be made by the official website. So if you are going to apply for any of that, then you can check the details from here. The details of vacancy & education qualification can be seen from here. Read all the details below.
DPMU Vacancy 2017
- Community Organizer :- 96 Vacancies
DPMU Education Qualification 2017
Education Qualification :- The candidates must have passed Matriculation / 12th or its equivalent qualification from recognised Board or Institute.
DPMU Age Limit 2017
Age Limit :- Check the details below.
- The age of applicant must be in between 18 to 45 years as on the last date of application.
- The age relaxation will be given to the candidates who belong to reserved category.
DPMU Salary Details 2017
Salary Details :- The candidates who will be selected will get the impressive amount of salary per month as the employee of District Project Management Unit, Jamshedpur.
DPMU Selection Process 2017
Selection Process :- Read all the details below.
- The selection of a candidate will be based on the written test & Interview.
- The selection process will be conducted by the selection penal of District Project Management Unit.
- NO travelling allowance will be given to the candidate for reaching the exam center.
Steps to Apply for DPMU Community Organizer Recruitment 2017 @ www.jamshedpur.nic.in
- Open the official website of DPMU i.e. www.jamshedpur.nic.in
- Click on the recruitment link which can be seen under “notice board” tab on left menu bar of home page.
- Read all the instructions in the notification carefully.
- Download the format of application form from the link.
- Take a print out of the application & start filling the application.
- Attach all the documents in the application & paste the photographs with the application form.
- Send the filled application with the documents to the address given.
Head of Panchayat
Important Date to DPMU Community Organiser Job Notification 2017
Last Date to Submit Application Form :- 04th October 2017
If you found the information useful, then you comment to let us know. You can also share it with your friends to let them know. Your feedbacks are always welcome. For more information visit us @ www.govtjobsfestivals.in