- 1 Engineering Projects India Technician Apprentices Recruitments @ www.epi.gov.in
- 2 Hiring Frontend Developers
- 3 Web Developer
- 4 Machine Learning Programmer
- 4.0.1 EPI Vacancies 2017
- 4.0.2 EPI Education Qualification 2017
- 4.0.3 EPI Age Limit 2017
- 4.0.4 EPI Pay Scale / Salary Structure 2017
- 4.0.5 EPI Selection Procedure 2017
- 4.0.6 Steps to Apply for Engineering Projects India Limited Tech Apprentice Vacancy 2017
- 4.0.7 Important Date for EPI Manager Notification 2017
- 4.0.8 Lt. Aman Chauhan
EPI has invited the application for the Trade & technician apprentice. The official information is available @ www.epi.gov.in.
Engineering Projects India Technician Apprentices Recruitments @ www.epi.gov.in
EPI has released a notification for the various posts in the official advertisement. Those who want to apply can check the details from here. You can read the official notification & the details from here. The last date of application is 28th November 2017.
Those who are eligible for the post can check the details from here. We are going to provide you all the details from here. The details of the Engineering Projects India Technician Apprentices Recruitments 2017 are brought to you by www.govtjobsfestival.com.
EPI Vacancies 2017
- Trade Apprentices: 114 Posts
- Technician Apprentices: 115 Posts
- Chairman & Managing Director
EPI Education Qualification 2017
The applicnts who want to apply can check the details of qualification from here.
- The candidate must have passed 10th or 12th Standard and also have ITI Diploma/ Degree in concerned trade with good academic records
EPI Age Limit 2017
- The age of applicants should be more than 18 years. The upper age of candidates is decided by the organisation.
- Those who belong to SC / ST & other backward castes will get age relaxation as per the rules.
- Manager :- Must have completed Engineering in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical with MBA will get preference.
EPI Pay Scale / Salary Structure 2017
The selected candidates will get the salary as per the rules of Engineering Projects India Limited.
Manager :- Will get Rs. 75000/- to Rs. 90000/- per month.
EPI Selection Procedure 2017
The selection of candidates will be based on the two phases.
- Written Test
- and Interview
Steps to Apply for Engineering Projects India Limited Tech Apprentice Vacancy 2017
- Open the official website of EPI i.e. www.epi.gov.in
- Go to the menu bar in the home page and select News & Events option.
- Click on the “What’s New” option in the drop down list.
- Now click on the link that says “EPI Technician Apprentice Recruitment”.
- The official notification can be downloaded from here.
- After reading the notification, click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill EPI Online Application Form with all the relevant details.
- Upload scanned images of required documents and testimonials in prescribed size.
- At end, press on “Submit” button for final submission of application form for EPI Jobs.
- Send the application to the address given.
Shri Rajiv Rai,
Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board,
Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Important Date for EPI Manager Notification 2017
Last Date to Fill Application Form: 10th January 2018
If you found the information useful, then you comment to let us know. You can also share it with your friends to let them know. Your feedbacks are always welcome. For more information visit us @ www.govtjobsfestivals.in