- 1 Gujarat High Court Deputy Section Officer Recruitments 2018 46 Posts
- 2 Hiring Frontend Developers
- 3 Web Developer
- 4 Machine Learning Programmer
- 4.0.1 Gujarat High Court Deputy Section Officer vacancy 2018
- 4.0.2 Gujarat High Court Educational Qualification 2018
- 4.0.3 Gujarat High Court SO Salary 2018
- 4.0.4 Gujarat High Court SO Selection process 2018
- 4.0.5 Steps to apply Gujarat High Court Section Officer Jobs Vacancy 2018 | 46 posts.
- 4.0.6 Important Dates for GJ High Court jobs notification 2018
- 4.0.7 Lt. Aman Chauhan
Gujarat High Court Deputy Section Officer Recruitment 2018- GJ HC SO Recruitments @ gujarathighcourt.nic.in
Gujarat High Court Deputy Section Officer Recruitment issued a job notification. The official website of GHC is www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in.
Gujarat High Court Deputy Section Officer Recruitments 2018 46 Posts
Gujarat High Court has invited the application for the post of Deputy Section Officer. The total number of posts are 46 in number. The official notification can be seen from the official link i.e. www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in. Before you apply for any post, you should check the details before you apply. Read the details below.
Gujarat High Court Deputy Section Officer vacancy 2018
- The total number of posts are 46.
- Name Of Post:- Deputy Section Officer.
Gujarat High Court Educational Qualification 2018
Educational Qualification: – Check the details below.
- Graduate in Commerce field from a recognised university with first division.
- There should be a two years of experience in the same field.
Age Limit:– Check the details below.
Age should not be less than 20 years and maximum age should be less than 35 years. Candidate of SC , ST candidates will be getting the age relaxation.
Application Fee :- The application fee is varied by the category of an candidate.
- Rs. 500 has to be payed by the candidates who belong to General/ OBC Category Candidates.
- Rs. 250 has to payed by the SC/ ST category candidates
Gujarat High Court SO Salary 2018
Pay scale:- Candidates who will be selected after the recruitment process will get the salary of Rs.39900-126600 per month & the grade pay will be Rs. 4,400/-.
Gujarat High Court SO Selection process 2018
Selection Process:- There will be two phases of selection.
- Written Test
Syllabus for Gujarat High Court Section Officer Exam Pattern 2018
These topics will be covered for the preparation of exams
- General Knowledge.
- Current Affairs.
- English Language.
- Reasoning Ability.
- General Mathematics.
- Geography of India.
- History of India
- General Politics.
- Science & Technology.
- Social Events Related to India Etc.
- Culture & Heritage of India.
- Current Events-National, International.
- Current Events.
- International Affairs.
- Fill in the Banks.
- Antonyms/ Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- The spot of error.
- Sentance Structure.
- Parts of Speech.
- One word substitutions
- Detecting Mis Spelt words.
- Verbal Comprehension Passage etc.
- Number Series.
- Essential part.
- Artificial Language.
- Matching Definition.
- Logical Problems.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Statement & Conclusion.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Verbal Classification.
- Making Judgement
- General Interest.
- Ration & Proportion
- Profit & Loss.
- Time & Distance.
- Unitary Policy
- Time & Work.
- Highest Common Factor (HCF).
- Lowest Common Factor
- Square & Square Roots.
- Age issues.
- Decimal Fractions.
- Elementary Mensuration.
Steps to apply Gujarat High Court Section Officer Jobs Vacancy 2018 | 46 posts.
- Open the official link of Gujarat High Court i.e. www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in.
- Scroll the recruitment tab in the homepage.
- Download the official notifications from here.
- Check all the details of Online application.
- Download the official notification to read the instructions to have the successful application.
- Take out a print out of the application form.
- Fill all the details of application from here.
- Upload all the essential documents along with application.
- Save the application for the future use.
Important Dates for GJ High Court jobs notification 2018
- Starting date of application:– 1st September 2018
- Last date of application :- 30th September 2018
If you are a government job aspirant then you can check the website from here & save it for more information. This portal will provide you all the details of government jobs with the most legit information. @ www.govtjobsfestival.in