- 1 Buy IAF AFCAT Exam Books From Amazon
- 2 5 Best Books For IAF Examination Preparation | AFCAT Exams Books
- 2.1 1. The new AFCAT Guide with 14 Year-wise Past Papers (2011 – 2018) Paperback
- 2.2 2. AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) 2016 – by Arihant Experts :
- 2.3 3. AFCAT Guide-cum-Practice Work Book
- 2.4 4. AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) (Hindi) – by Arihant Experts :
- 2.5 5. AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) (Hindi) – by Arihant Publications :
- 2.6 Indian Air Force AFCAT Officers Exam Preparation Books Online
Indian Air Force Best Book for IAF AFCAT Exam | IAF Written Test Preparations study material 2019-2020
AFCAT exam 2020 is near & the candidates who are going to sit in the exam to check the details for written exam. This article will provide you useful data for the AFCAT 2020 exam. By reading this , you will be able to check the details from here. We have also mentioned the names of the books which will be used to prepare for the AFCAT 2020 exam. These books will help you to know books should be helpful to cover all the topics in AFACT syllabus 2020.
Buy IAF AFCAT Exam Books From Amazon
Indian Air Force Jobs are itself an achievement for anybody. Working for Indian Air Force gives you a purpose to serve your country with zeal & enthusiasm. The books which we will specify here will be used by the candidates to get a more approachable way to cover the syllabus of AFCAT 2020.
The Books provide an efficient way to prepare for the exams in the first page. AFCAT is a tough exam which will be helpful by the books. There are so many books which are available in Market.
The flow diagrams will be helpful to learn the History topics & thus you will be able to get more details about history. This will help the student to remember more details than any other things. There are books which provides effective ways to remember the history dates and corresponding achievements for better remembering and referring the dates.
5 Best Books For IAF Examination Preparation | AFCAT Exams Books
1. The new AFCAT Guide with 14 Year-wise Past Papers (2011 – 2018) Paperback
The AFCAT Guide is available with previous 10 years of sample paper. This book is published by the Disha Publication. The book is written as AIR Force COMMON ADMISSION TEST. This book is a very good book for the candidates who are preparing for the AFCAT 2019. All the exam pattern will be strictly followed by the book.
Ten years previous model paper will be seen in the exam. This book covers all the questions which are asked in the previous exam. Features of Book
- This Book will provide AFCAT paper which are held in 2011 to 2016 with the book.
- The theory is consisting of Four Comprehensive Sections on: General Awareness, Verbal Ability in English, Numerical Ability, Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test (including Spatial Reasoning).
- Detailed theory to explain the theory to solve examples and short-cuts to solve problems.
- The Verbal Ability section in English covers CLOZE tests asked in previous exam.
- General Awareness section is thoroughly updated & covers questions on Current Affairs, Sports, Defence, History, Geography, General Politics, Basic Science, Arts & Culture etc.
- Reasoning and Military Aptitude section includes Verbal and Non-verbal Reasoning, Spatial Ability, Rotated Blocks, Hidden Figures etc.
- The Question bank is based on the chapter. The questions are asked at the end of each chapter. There are solutions at the last of answers.
2. AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) 2016 – by Arihant Experts :
- If you are focussed on AFCAT Ground Duty Branch & finding study material for the same, then this book will be cheap & best for you.
- This Book will provide you details to learn find General Awareness, Verbal Ability in English, Numerical Ability and Reasoning & Military Aptitude Test in this study book. Each Section is sub-divided into number of chapters.
- The General Awareness section covers History of India, Geography, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, general Science etc.
- Verbal Ability in English section of the book covers Comprehension, Common Errors, Sentence Completion, Synonyms & Antonyms, One Word Substitution and Idioms & Phrases, Cloze Test, Sequence of sentence/Words.
- Numerical Ability section covers Number System, Fraction & Simplification, Percentage, Profit and loss, HCF & LCM, Ratio and Proportion, Simple & Compound Interests, Unitary Method, Work and Time, Speed, Distance and Time, Algebra.
- Reasoning and Military Aptitude section covers Identifying Valid Inferences, Statement and Assumptions, Statement and Arguments, Identifying Truth and False Statement, Statement and Conclusions, Figural Series, Figurative Classification, Series, Coding-Decoding, Analogy, Classification, Spatial Ability Test, Other Sub-Topics.
- This Book will be best for the candidate who wants to learn all the basics of the topics. You will get solved questions based on the previous years paper of AFCAT. The solved questions ensure effective comprehension for the concepts covered under the syllabus of the common admission test.
- All the chapters will have unsolved practice exercise. This will let you self analyze your level to make better preparation for the upcoming examination.
- Book contains AFCAT 2016 & 2017 Solved paper to help the students to get exact ideas of questions asked in the examination.
3. AFCAT Guide-cum-Practice Work Book
- This is also a good book for preparing of AFCAT 2016.
- The book contains important information & guidelines for Indian Air Force
- Scheme of Syllabus & Example of Questions
- Advice – Cum – Study Material
- Current Affairs
- General Awareness
- Numerical Ability
- Reasoning & Aptitude Test
- Model Practice Sets Set 01 – 16
- 09 Model Solved Papers
4. AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) (Hindi) – by Arihant Experts :
This book is best for the Hindi readers. If you are not much familiar with English, then you should consider this book. This book is published by Arihant Publications. Indian Air Force conducts the exam for the AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test ). It recruits Indian Men & Women for the various branches in IAF as commissioned officers in flying, technical and ground duty branches.
This Book is designed for the students who are studying for AFCAT 2019. The book contains all the sample paper & the study material designed strictly on the lines of the examination pattern, it for sure will act as the perfect and the rapid resource book for preparation for the upcoming AFCAT 2019.
5. AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) (Hindi) – by Arihant Publications :
AFCAT 2019 will provide you the details of the syllabus in Hindi. This is a wonderful book who wants to crack AFCAT 2019, then you can purchase the book for AFCAT Entrance Examination. There will be 10 Practice Sets and last four years Solved Papers of AFCAT Admission Test for free with this book.
This book will provide you enough study material to cover all the topics & the details about the current and the previous years examination patterns. The books will provide all the solutions for the students & the previous paper (2011 to 2015). The book will provide 10 practice sets designed according to the current trend of AFCAT Test Questions have been provided in the book. As a best book for you, each Practice Set includes four sections General Awareness, Verbal Ability in English, Numerical Ability and Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test, each consisting of various types of questions asked in the AFCAT Admission Test.
Indian Air Force AFCAT Officers Exam Preparation Books Online
- IAF Indian Air Force Technical Branch Exam Syllabus
- Indian Air Force IAF Open Bharti Recruitment Rally Dates | State Wise Details
If you found the information useful, then you comment to let us know. You can also share it with your friends to let them know. Your feedbacks are always welcome. For more information visit us @ www.govtjobsfestivals.in
Incoming search terms:
- air force best books
- air force book
- air force books
- arihant online exam of air force
- arihant y group book pdf study material
- best bookindian airforce x gp
- what is the best book for air force in x group
- x and y group subjects best books