- 1 Indian Navy Secondary (SSR) Sailor Recruitment Exam Guide from Amazon
- 1.1 Hiring Frontend Developers
- 1.2 Web Developer
- 1.3 Machine Learning Programmer
- 1.4 Indian Navy Sailor Entry Books SSR 1/2020 – Best Books for Exam Preparation
- 1.4.1 Indian Navy Sailor SSR Exam 2020 Pattern
- 188.8.131.52 Indian Navy Exam Pattern for Written Test
- 184.108.40.206 Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- 220.127.116.11 Indian Navy SSR Syllabus 2020
- 18.104.22.168 Syllabus for Indian Navy Sailor SSR Exam
- 22.214.171.124 Indian Navy SSR Exam Syllabus for Mathematics Section
- 126.96.36.199 Indian Navy SSR Exam Syllabus for English section
- 188.8.131.52 Indian Navy SSR Exam Syllabus for General Awareness section
- 184.108.40.206 Indian Navy SSR Written Exam Sample paper
- 220.127.116.11 Incoming search terms:
- 18.104.22.168 Vinay Pratap
Which is the Best Paperback Books for Indian Navy SSR Sailor Recruitment Exam Preparation, A complete Guide to Crack Indian Navy SSR Exam.
If you are going to Indian navy, then you should level up your knowledge upper than all. For this you need books for the same. If you are going to apply for it then you should check the details from here. We are going to tell you about the books which will be helpful for all to clear the written exams of the Indian Navy.
Those who are preparing for the Indian Army Sailor 2018 Written exam can check the details from here. This will help you to know the topics & the level of questions which are going to be asked from you in the exam. After reading this, you will be able to know about the
- The Syllabus
- Sample Papers
- Preparation Books
The selection of Indian Navy Sailors are divided into three levels.
- Class 12th or equivalent :- These are recruited via Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) Exam or “Artificer Apprentice (AA) Exam in Indian Navy 2018 Recruitment.
- Class 10 or equivalent :- These type of candidates are under matrix recruits (MR) Exam.
- Class 8th or More :- These are to be recruited under Non-Matrix Recruits (NMR) Exam.
The level of Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) Exam and Artificer Apprentice (AA) Exam are same. The minimum education qualifications are same. So the preparation for both of them are nearly same.
There are so many candidates who are fighting for the Indian Navy Jobs. If you are damp serious to join Indian Navy, then you must keep one step ahead from all of them. You should prepare your plans for the same to get the best results in order to shortlisted in the exam.
The questions will be asked from the four subjects i.e. English, Science, Mathematics & General Knowledge. The marks distribution can be seen from here. The details for the detailed subject wise Indian Navy Sailor Syllabus & Test Pattern. The Exam can be conducted in the Hindi or English.
Indian Navy is three dimensional force which aims to operate on the surface of oceans to secure the naval borders of the India. It comprises of three commands that are Western Naval Command, Eastern Naval Command, and Southern Naval Command each under the control of a Flag Officer Commanding-in-chief.
The recruitment in Indian Navy for the various posts are done every year. The recent announcement for the post of Artificer Apprentice in SSR 2020 is released under Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2020.
So if you want to apply for the same, then you can check the details from here. We are going to tell you all the details of recruitment from this website. You can bookmark the website in your browser. You can get more details in the official website of Indian Navy. Candidates can also check the Official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
|Written Test(Objective Type)||1.||English||1 Hour|
The exam pattern for the Indian navy is very simple & it has almost the same topics which any other good exam has. The paper is divided into four sections i.e. English, Science, Maths and GK.
The duration of exam is one hour. You have to excel your self in the four subjects. The cut off & the marks will be displayed on the exam after you will get the exam result. The exam will be condcuted in both languages i.e. bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
Indian Navy Sailor SSR will be selected based on the following process:-
- Written Exam.
- Physical Fitness test.
- Medical test.
The merit is made on all the phases of selection to decided whether the candidate is selected or not.
- The exam will be based on both language i.e. Hindi & English & Objective type nature.
- The questions will be asked from from subjects i.e. English, Science, Mathematics, and General Knowledge.
- All the questions will be from 12th standard.
- The exam will be of one hour.
- Candidate has to pass in all the sections & in aggregate too.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
The physical fitness test will be comprised of
- Race of 1.6 Km in 7 minutes.
- 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups.
- Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
The syllabus of Indian Navy 2020 SSR will be based on four subjects.
- General Knowledge
- Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body / Gravitation.
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity.
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves.
- Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations, Atomic Nucleus / Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices, Principles of Communication.
- Metals and Non Metals, Organic Chemistry, Food, Nutrition and Health, Physiology and Human Diseases, Computer Science.
- Relations and Functions, Logarithms, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry.
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines, Circles.
- Conic Sections, Permutations and Combinations, Vectors, Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Sets and Set Theory, Statistics.
- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry, Probability Function, Limits and Continuity, Differentiation, Applications of Derivatives.
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Determinants, Definite Integral.
- Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change active to passive/passive to active voice.
- Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct, Verbs/Tense/Non Finites, Punctuation.
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms and Antonyms, Meanings of difficult word.
- Use of adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners (use of a, the, any etc), Use of pronoun.
- Culture & Religion, Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours, Freedom Movement.
- Sports: Championships /Winners / Terms / No of Players, Defence, Wars and Neighbours, Current Affair.
- Important National Facts about India, Heritage and Arts, Dance, History, Languages, Capitals and Currencies.
- National: Bird /Animal / Sport / Flower / Anthem / Song / Flag / Monuments, Eminent Personalities.
- Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors.
The sample paper of SSR will be seen here. There are various study book which can be used to cover all the syllabus. Some of the books are given here below.
if you found the information useful, then you comment to let us know. You can also share it with your friends to let them know. Your feedbacks are always welcome. For more information visit us @ www.govtjobsfestivals.in
Incoming search terms: