- 1 Indian Navy Recruitment for 53 MTS Vacancy 2019-20
- 2 Indian Navy Recruitment Vacancy details 2019-20
Indian Navy Observer ATC, Pilot Jobs 2020. Check Eligibility, Salary details Check more @ www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy has given a recruitment notice for the post of 53 multi tasking staff posts in the Eastern Naval Command. If you want to get this job then you can check the details of the same from here.
The candidate must apply for the post before 14th September 2019. Below we will provide the details of Indian Navy i.e. salary, pay scale, total vacancies.
|Post||Multi-Tasking Staff (Non-Industrial)|
|Total Posts||53 posts|
|Age Limit||18 – 25 years|
| Salary||Rs.18,000 – 56,900 per month|
|Job Location||Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)|
Total number of posts are 53 in number. These posts are of Multi-Tasking Staff (Non-Industrial).
- MTS (Non-Ind) Dresser – 02 posts.
- MTS (Non-Ind) Dhobi – 15 posts.
- MTS (Non-Ind) Mali – 15 posts.
- MTS (Non-Ind) Ward Sahayika (for Women only) – 19 posts.
- MTS (Non-Ind) Laboratory Bearer – 01 post.
- MTS (Non-Ind) Masalchi – 01 post.
- Pilot, Observer & ATC :- 22 Vacancies
For the post of Pilot and ATC , the candidates will be posted for the course commenced for Jun 2020 at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala. You must apply in the given date range i.e. 25 August to 14 September 2019.
- MTS :- Must have done Matric and proficiency in relevant trade.
- ATC / Observer :– Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering course in respective disciplines from a recognized educational institute with 60% marks till 5th/7th semester in regular/integrated course respectively.
Salary: – Rs.18,000 – 56,900 per month.
The selection process of Indian Navy jobs is based on the written exam which is based on the Objective type questions. The question paper of English is based on the following topics.
- General Intelligence / Awareness and Reasoning – 20 Maximum Marks.
- Numerical Aptitude – 20 Maximum Marks.
- General English – 20 Maximum Marks.
- Awareness in relevant Trade/Field – 40 Maximum Marks.
Selection Process for ATC/ Observer
The selection of candidates is done from SSB Interviews. The candidates will be shortlisted from November 19 to March 20 at Bangalore for pilot & observer, SSB interviews for ATC will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Coimbatore / Visakhapatnam. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS.
- ATC – Born between 02 July 1994 and 01 July 1998.
- Observer – Born between 02 July 1995 and 01 July 2000.
- Pilot (MR) – Born between 02 July 1995 and 01 July 2000.
- Pilot (Other than MR) – Born between 02 July 1995 and 01 July 2000.
Training:- The training is tentatively scheduled to commence in the month of end Jun 2019 at Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala.
- Open the official website of Indian Navy.
- Now download the application form for you.
- Paste the self attested copies of documents and relevant documents.
- Send the application for given address.
- The last date of application before 14 September 2020.
Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief (for CRC) Headquarters,
Eastern Naval Command, Arjun Block,
2nd Floor, Naval Base,
Visakhapatnam – 530 014 (Andhra Pradesh)
- Starting date for online application – 25 August 2019.
- Last date for online application – 14 September 2019.
If you have any doubt for the same, then you can drop a comment in asking the same. Thank you so much.