- 1 Indian Oil Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV Vacancy @ iocl.com
- 2 Hiring Frontend Developers
- 3 Web Developer
- 4 Machine Learning Programmer
- 4.1 Steps to Apply for IOCL Mathura Refinery Recruitment 2017 @ www.iocl.com
IOCL Mathura Refinery Recruitment 2017 – Indian Oil Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV Vacancy @ iocl.com
The recent notification of IOCL has release the application for the post of Junior Engineering Assistant. The official link for IOCL is www.iocl.com.
Indian Oil Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV Vacancy @ iocl.com
IOCL has invited the application for the post of Jr. Engineering Assistant for the Mathura Refinery Branch in UP. SO the candidates who are searching job in UP can check the details of this notification from here.
The details are written here for the candidates in proper manner.
IOCL Mathura Refinery Vacancy Details 2017
Name of the Post :- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV.
The total number of posts are 45 in number.
|Name of the Discipline||No. of Posts|
|Fire & Safety||01|
IOCL Mathura Education Qualification 2017
Education Qualification :-
- All Other :- The candidate must have done 3 years of Diploma in relevant trade.
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety) :- Must have done Matric & Sub Officer Course from a recognised college. Candidate must hold a Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
IOCL Mathura Salary Structure 2017
The selected candidates will be given a amount of Rs. 11,900-32,000/- per month as per the norms of organization.
IOCL Mathura Age Limit 2017
Age Limit :- The age limit of applicants are written as.
- The age limit of candidate should be between 18 to 26 years on the last date of application.
- Age Relaxation will be given to the reserved candidates as per the rules of recruitment.
IOCL Mathura Application Fee 2017
Application Fee :- The application fee has to be submitted as per the norms.
- The Candidates of General & OBC category have to pay Rs. 150 via Online mode using either Debit/Credit Card or through Net-Banking only.
- The applicants who belongs to SC , ST , PwD & ExSM are exempted from fee payment.
IOCL Mathura Selection Process 2017
The selection of a candidate will be based on the various steps of selection.
- Written Test.
- Skill Test & Physical Test
Steps to Apply for IOCL Mathura Refinery Recruitment 2017 @ www.iocl.com
- Open the official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited official website i.e. www.iocl.com
- Click on the Career section & scroll to “Latest Job Openings” from the list.
- Now click on the “Recruitment of Non Executives (Regular Pay Scale) at Mathura Refinery” & download the official Notification.
- Read the instructions in the notification carefully.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link & fill all the details of online form.
- Fill all the details properly.
- Upload all the documents & certificates in the support of your qualification in the scan form.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Take a print out of application form & paste your photograph & signature on the form.
- Attach the documents & send it to the address given.
To DGM (HR),
HR Dept, Administration Building, Mathura Refinery,
Mathura, Uttar Pradesh-281005
Important Dates for IOCL Mathura Refinery Jr Engg Assistant Notification 2017
- Starting of Online Application :- 09th October 2017
- Last Date of Submission of IOCL Online Application :- 31st October 2017
- Last Date of Online Application Printout :- 07th November 2017
- Tentative Date of uploading of Written Test Result 15th December 2017
- Tentative Date of uploading of Final Selection Result 15th January 2018
If you found the information useful, then you comment to let us know. You can also share it with your friends to let them know. Your feedback is always welcome. For more information visit us @ www.govtjobsfestivals.in