- 1 Indian Space Research Engineer & Technical assistants Recruitments 2020 | 45 Vacancies
- 2 Hiring Frontend Developers
- 3 Web Developer
- 4 Machine Learning Programmer
ISRO Diploma Engineer Reruitment Notification 2020. Check Official details and Apply Online via www.isro.gov.in
ISRO has invited the application for the various posts of Engineer & Technical assistants in the ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board 2020. The candidates who are trying to get the details of this recruitment can check the details below. The official website of ISRO is www.isro.gov.in.
Indian Space Research Engineer & Technical assistants Recruitments 2020 | 45 Vacancies
ISRO of department of space has invited the applications for the posts of Engineer & Technical assistants of Pay Matrix. The total number of posts are 313 in number. The candidates who are trying to get a job in ISRO can check the details of recruitment . The mode of application is online.
ISRO Centralised Recruitment Vacancy Detail
|Name of the Vacancies||No. of Posts|
|Computer Science and Engineering||03|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||05|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||05|
|Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||02|
Candidates must have done diploam in relevant branch of engineering with first division from a recognised university.
Application Fee :- Application fee for the recruitment process is Rs. 100 for an applicant. The mode of application is through Challan & Debit card. All candidates from SC /ST, OBC & Woman are exempted from fee payment.
Selection Process :- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test & skill Test. The date of written test is to be conducted on 15th October 2020.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of performance of written test.
- Candidates will be send afterwards to skill test.
- Minimum 60% marks must be obtained in the skill test.
Salary Structure :- Candidates who will be selected will get a salary of Rs 44,900 to Rs 1, 42,400. plus HRA + Transport Allowance who are not availing the facilities of department.
Age Limit :– Age of candidate must be between 18 to 26 years as on the last date of application. The age relaxation will be given to the candidates belonging to reserved category & women candidates.
ISRO Centralised Assistants Recruitment Board 2020 Application @ www.isro.gov.in
- Open the official website of ISRO i.e. www.isro.gov.in.
- In the homepage of website, click on the career option in the tab.
- After that download the official notification from there.
- Read all the instructions from the documents.
- You can check the details after & apply for the same.
- Click on Apply Online form.
- Fill all the details in the form properly so that the details of you can be saved properly.
- Pay the application as applicable to you.
- Send an application reference along with your documents to the address given below.
- Take a print of the application form for future reference.
- The last date of application is December 13, 2019.
If you find the information useful, then please write a comment for us to get more details. If you have any doubt then please comment to let us know. Thank You.