ISRO has invited the application for the various posts of UDC & assistants in the ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board 2017. The candidates who are trying to get the details of this recruitment can check the details below. The official website of ISRO is www.isro.gov.in.
Indian Space Research UDC Recruitments 2017 | 373 Vacancies
ISRO of department of space has invited the applications for the posts of Assistants (Administrative support staff) & Upper division clerk in level 4 of Pay Matrix. The total number of posts are 313 in number. The candidates who are trying to get a job in ISRO can check the details of recruitment . The mode of application is online.
ISRO Centralised Recruitment Vacancy Detail
|Name of the Vacancies||No. of Posts|
|Assistants in Central PSU||44|
Education Qualification :- Candidate must have done graduation in Arts / Commerce / Management or any other discipline with first division from a recognised university.
- Knowledge of computers is must.
- Posts are reserved for meritorious sportsman.
Application Fee :- Application fee for the recruitment process is Rs. 100 for an applicant. The mode of application is through Challan & Debit card. All candidates from SC /ST, OBC & Woman are exempted from fee payment.
Selection Process :- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test & skill Test. The date of written test is to be conducted on 15th October 2017.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of performance of written test.
- Candidates will be send afterwards to skill test.
- Minimum 60% marks must be obtained in the skill test.
Salary Structure :- Candidates who will be selected will get a salary of 25,000 per month plus HRA + Transport Allowance who are not availing the facilities of department.
Age Limit :– Age of candidate must be between 18 to 26 years as on the last date of application. The age relaxation will be given to the candidates belonging to reserved category & women candidates.
ISRO Centralised Assistants Recruitment Board 2017 Application @ www.isro.gov.in
- Open the official website of ISRO i.e. www.isro.gov.in.
- In the homepage of website, click on the career option in the tab.
- After that download the official notification from there.
- Read all the instructions from the documents.
- You can check the details after & apply for the same.
- Click on Apply Online form.
- Fill all the details in the form properly so that the details of you can be saved properly.
- Pay the application as applicable to you.
- Send an application reference along with your documents to the address given below.
- Take a print of the application form for future reference.
- The last date of application is 7th August 2017.
Administrative officer RMT
Antriksh Bhawan ISRO HQ
New Bel Road , Bengaluru 560094
If you find the information useful, then please write a comment for us to get more details. If you have any doubt then please comment to let us know. Thank You.