- 1 ITBP PIS, Monthly Pay Slip 2019 Himveer Connect Login
- 2 ITBP Salary 2019 – Monthly Pay Slip, Pay Scale, Grade Pay, Basic and Total Pay
- 2.1 ITBP Salary 2019 Rank Wise – Pay Scale, Grade Pay, Basic Pay
- 2.2 ITBP Rank Structure
- 2.3 History of ITBP – Formation
- 2.4 Frequently Asked Questions about ITBP Salary Slip
ITBP salary & grade Pay Slip Monthly Himveer Login with PIS Salary Structure Officer Rank wise chart with 7th pay commission details Updated 2019-2020
Check complete details of ITBP PIS Monthly Pay Slip 2019. Also find personal login , Salary structure and Officer Ranks. The official details is given @ itbpolice.nic.in.
ITBP (Indo-Tibetan Border Police) is a part of Indian Armed Forces. If you are curious about the ITBP Personal Information System. Here you can see details of employees in ITBP.
The Electronic version of ITBP PIS is known to be Himveer connect. The employees of ITBP check the monthly pay slip of thier own using ITBP PIS login system. You can download the salary and personal information with the correct login and password.
ITBP PIS, Monthly Pay Slip 2019 Himveer Connect Login
ITBP employees can access the personal account of tier own via personal login credentials. This information is given by ITBP Himveer connect. All the details of ITBP employees are stored here. You can check and download the payslip in PDF and take the print out of your payslip.
ITBP PIS Personal Login – How To Check
The ITBP Pay slip and salary details can be seen via login system made by ITBP. It is called as Himveer Connect. So to grab the information you need from ITBP. The step wise process is given for you. It will provide you details of monthly salary payslip of ITBP via Himveer login.
- Open the ITBP Official website i.e. itbpolice.nic.in for Himveer login.
- The website will show you login and select Personal Login. On the Mobile, you can see the green box parallel to home and choose login and Personal Login option.
- Now you could see the Himveer Login which appears in ITBP PIS personal login system.
- Now enter the PIS Userame and password in the respective section of login screen.
- You can save your username and password in the browser if you want to do so. Check if you want to remember otherwise don’t.
- Next thing is to fill the captcha in the box. Fill the box after reading it carefully and submit that.
- After you fill all the details i.e. username, Password and Captcha. Then click on the Login button to see your ITBP personal account.
- Always remember , never enter wrong details in the login form. As you will have five wrong attempts to login to your account. If you are unable to put right details in the login form, you will be blocked for 24 hours.
- Now check and download the ITBP pay slip and monthly salary of ITBP from here i.e. itbpolice.nic.in/itbpwebsite/himveerconnect2/
Check ITBP monthly salary payslip via Himveer Login from here: Himveer Login
How To Recover ITBP PIS Password – Himveer Login
To recover your ITBP PIS password, you must be having your Regimental Number and Registered mobile number. To recover the password , click on the “Forget Password” in ITBP PIS. Check the instructions below.
- Click on reset password to reset the ITBP PIS Password.
- A Window will appear to Reset the ITBP PIS password. Fill all the fields with the required details.
- Enter your Regimental Number.
- Now choose your security question and then the new field will provide the answer of question you selected.
- Enter your registered mobile number in the last field. Your phone number must be 10 digits.
- Click on the “Reset Password” Button.
- You can see the ‘ Reset Password ‘ screenshot is given here. i.e. https://itbpolice.nic.in/itbpwebsite/
ITBP Salary 2019 – Monthly Pay Slip, Pay Scale, Grade Pay, Basic and Total Pay
ITBP is a central armed force which is under central government of India. The pay scale of ITBP is based on policies of central govt. After the 7th Pay commission is made, the salary in ITBP and Pay scale has increased.
The complete information of ITBP Salary , Pay scale and Payslip are displyed here. The distributed salary of ITBP rank wise is that there are four pay bands in the ITBP payscale. There are some allowances also included in it which are based on post rank and posting location.
The employees can check the monthly pay slip of ITBP came from official website i.e. itbpolice.nic.in. It uses Himveer login as personal login. The ployees can download the PDF an d take the printout of the salary slip. The employees can take print out of the Salary slip. The instructions for Himveer login are provided here.
ITBP Salary 2019 Rank Wise – Pay Scale, Grade Pay, Basic Pay
The pay scale of ITBP includes allowances which are based on employee’s Rank and personel. There are total of 14 ranks in ITBP which are defined in ITBP organisation.
The highest basic pay in ITBP force is Rs. 80,000 and the lowest basic pay is 6460. The table given below provides you all the details which lets you know about the ITBP Salary. The salary is based on various other terms.
These are rank wise Pay Scale, Grade Pay, Basic Pay, and Total Pay. The salary structure of ITBP according to the 7th pay commission salary structure of ITBP are given here.
ITBP Salary 2019 Structure – Officers
|ITBP Rank/Post||Level||Pay Scale (INR)|
|Deputy Judge Attorney General (Deputy Commandant)||11||₹ 67,700|
|Judge Attorney (Assistant Commandant)||11||₹ 56,1000|
|Assistant Commandant||10||₹ 56,100|
|Assistant Surgeon (Assistant Commandant/Veterinary)||10||₹ 56,100|
|Inspector (Hindi Translator)||7||₹ 44,900|
|Inspector (Librarian)||7||₹ 44,900|
|Inspector (Editor)||7||₹ 44,900|
|Sub Inspector (Hindi Translator)||6||₹35,400|
|Sub Inspector (Telecommunication)||6||₹ 35,400|
|Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse)||6||₹ 35,400|
|Sub Inspector (Overseer)||6||₹ 35,400|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Laboratory Technician)||5||₹ 29,200|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Radio Grapher)||5||₹ 29,200|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist)||5||₹ 29,200|
|Head Constable (Education & Stress Counsellor)||4||₹ 25,500|
|Head Constable (Telecommunication)||4||₹ 25,500|
|Head Constable (Dresser Veterinary)||4||₹ 25,500|
|Head Constable (Motor Mechanic)||4||₹ 25,500|
|Head Constable (Master)||4||₹ 25,500|
|Head Constable (Workshop)||4||₹ 25,500|
|Head Constable (Engine Driver)||4||₹ 25,500|
|Head Constable (Engine Driver)||4||₹ 25,500|
|Head Constable (Midwife)||4||₹ 25,500|
|Constable (Workshop)||3||₹ 21,700|
|Constable (Crew)||3||₹ 21,700|
|Constable (Animal Transport)||3||₹ 21,700|
|Constable (Tradesman) (Tailor/Cobbler/Gardener)||3||₹ 21,700|
|Constable (Followers) (Cook/Water Carrier/Barber/ Washerman/Safai Karmachari)||3||₹ 21,700|
|Constable (Telecommunication)||3||₹ 21,700|
|Constable (Pioneer) (Electrician/Plumber/Carpenter/ Mason/Blacksmith/Welder/Painter)||3||₹ 21,700|
|Constable (Motor Mechanic)||3||₹ 21,700|
|Constable (Driver)||3||₹ 21,700|
ITBP Rank Structure
The rank structure of ITBP are total of 15 as told. These are mainly classified into three categories.
- Subordinate officers,
- Under officers.
The ranking system of ITBP are described here.
ITBP Officers Rank
- Director General
- Additional Director General
- Inspector General
- Deputy Inspector General
- Additional Deputy Inspector General
- Deputy Commandant
- Assistant Commandant
ITBP Subordinate Officers Rank
- Subedar Major
- Sub Inspector
- Assistant Sub Inspector
ITBP Under Officers
- Head Constable
Allowances in ITBP Force
The allowances in ITBP are depending in various factors. The allowances are provided on the basis of ITBP Policies. The allowances are based on as Rank/Post of ITBP personnel, Current Posting destination, etc.
The allowances are based on the posting of Soldier in extreme areas such as Borders of India. Siachen (areas which are extremely dangerous and high).
There are other allowances like dress, transport, uniform, free accommodation, Transport, etc. given to the ITBP personnel.
History of ITBP – Formation
ITBP Police was formed in 1962 to secure the Indo-tibetan borders. Now ITBP has as 56 service Battalions, 4 specialist Battalions, 17 Training Centres in overall country. The total number of personnel in ITBP are counted as 90 thousand.
The main aim of ITBP is “शौर्य – दृढ़ता – कर्म निष्ठा” (“Shaurya – Dridhata – Karma Nishtha”).
- शौर्य :- outstanding courage and heroism.
- दृढ़ता :- persistence or endurance.
- कर्म निष्ठा :- devotion or faithfulness towards duty.
ITBP is working to secure the National borders with dedication and hard work by doing thier duty. We will always be proud of them.
Frequently Asked Questions about ITBP Salary Slip
What is ITBP PIS?
Answer: ITBP PIS stands for Indo Tibetan Border Police Personal Information System. Here you can check the monthly salary slip and personal information about yourself as an ITBP employee.
How to access ITBP personal login if one can forget the password?
Answer: The forget Password option is to help people to login if anyhow they forget the password of thier login cerdentials. It requires some information to add in it.
How to check monthly payslip of ITBP?
Answer: You can view the ITBP monthly pay slip from the official website . Now check the login section. and select login section.
What is the salary of ITBP head constable?
Answer: The total amount of salary for an ITBP head constable is given via sum of various terms in salary. The basic pay of head constable is Rs. 9910. The Pay scale of Head constable is PB -1 (₹ 5,200 – ₹ 20,000).