- 1 www.jhpolice.gov.in Jharkhand Radio Operator Recruitments 2017 – 2018
- 1.1 Jharkhand Police Vacancy Detail 2017
- 1.2 Educational Qualification for Jharkhand Police 2017 Notification
- 1.3 Jharkhand Police Vacancies 2017 Application Fee
- 1.4 Jharkhand Police Daroga Vacancy 2017 Application @ www.jhpolice.gov.in
Jharkhand Police Daroga Vacancy 2017 – www.jhpolice.gov.in Radio Operator Recruitments
Jharkhand police has invited the application for the various post of Sub Inspector & Radio Operator. The official website of Jharkhand Police is www.jhpolice.gov.in.
www.jhpolice.gov.in Jharkhand Radio Operator Recruitments 2017 – 2018
Jharkhand police has issued an employment notice for the candidates who are trying to get the details of recruitment process. The details of recruitment can be seen from here. We are going to provide you all the details from here., The total number of posts are 3711.
Jharkhand Police Vacancy Detail 2017
|Name Of Posts||No of Posts|
|Police Radio Operator||692 posts|
|Sub Inspector||3019 posts|
Educational Qualification for Jharkhand Police 2017 Notification
The applicant for the post of Radio Operator must have passed 12th with science stream from a recognised school with minimum 50% marks.
Age Limit for Jharkhand Police Vacancies 2017
The age of candidate must be between 19 to 26 years. Age relaxation will be given to the candidates who belongs to reserved category i.e.
- SC Category of 31 Years
- ST Category of 31 Years
- OBC Category of 28 Years.
Jharkhand Police Vacancies 2017 Application Fee
The application fee for the application process is defined as Rs. 460/- and for reserved category candidates of Jharkhand state have to pay Rs.115/-.
Salary Structure for Jharkhand Police Inspector 2017
The salary of selected candidates will be given as per the rules.
- Rs. 5200-20,200/- per month with Grade pay of Rs.2000/-
Selection process of Jharkhand Police Application 2017
The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of two phases of selection process.
- Computer based Test
The performance in both the phases will decide the selection of a candidate.
Exam Pattern – Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Syllabus 2017
|Name of Subject||Number of Question||Time Duration|
|General Hindi||60 Questions||02 Hours|
|General English||60 Questions|
|Maths||40 Questions||02 Hours|
Jharkhand Police Daroga Vacancy 2017 Application @ www.jhpolice.gov.in
- Open the official website of Jharkhand Police i.e. www.jhpolice.gov.in.
- ON the website click on the Recruitments Tab & scroll to the “Citizen Services” tab shown at the left side of the homepage.
- In the newly opened page , click on the “विज्ञापन संख्या – 06/2017, झारखंड पुलिस रेडियो ऑपरेटर प्रतियोगिता परीक्षा – 2017 New: 01-08-2017” link
- Download the official notification from the link that shows “jhpolice_Advt._of_JPROCE_2017_010817.pdf” & complete all the details.
- Upload all the digital copies of document required to you.
- pay the application fee & submit the form for the final submission.
- Take a print out of the Jharkhand Police application form for the further usage.
Important Dates for Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017
- Opening Date of Online Applications :- 02nd August 2017
- Last Date of Online Application 31st August 2017
- Last Date of Payment (Offline) :- 05th September 2017
- Date of Examination 19 September 2017 to 03 December 2017
If you are a government job aspirant then you can check the website from here & save it for more information. This portal will provide you all the details of government jobs with the most legit information. @ www.govtjobsfestival.in