- 1 Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission Anesthesiology Lecturers Recruitments @ jkpsc.nic.in
- 2 Steps to apply JKPSC Recruitment 2017 @ jkpsc.nic.in.
JKPSC has invited the application for the post of Lecturer and Medical Record Officer.Interested candidates can apply and join the organization. The official website of JKPSC is jkpsc.nic.in
Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission Anesthesiology Lecturers Recruitments @ jkpsc.nic.in
JKPSC Vacancy 2017
The total number of posts are 22 in number.
- Anesthesiology :- 02
- ENT :- 01
- Ophthalmology :- 01
- Gynecology :- 01
- Orthopedic :- 01
- Anesthesiology :- 07
- Ophthalmology :- 01
- Pediatrics :- 01
- Medicine :- 01
- Radiology :- 01
- Consultant Dental :- 02
- Medical Record Officer :- 03
JKPSC Educational Qualification 2017
Educational Qualification :- Check details given below
- Lecturer :- Candidates must be qualified M.D / M.S / MBBS / Post Graduate in Dentistry for recognised Medical University or Institution.
- Medical Record Officer :- Candidates must be qualified diploma/ certificate for recognised University or Institution for the govt. purposes.
JKPSC Age Limit 2017
Age Limit :- Check details given below
- The age of applicants will be calculated on the 1st January 2017.
- Candidates minimum age 18 years and maximum age 40 years.
- Reserved category candidates will be provided the age relaxation as per the rules of recruitment.
- Physically Challenged candidates: 42 Years
- Candidates belonging to RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC categories: 43 Years
- Candidates in Govt. Service (in respect of candidates already working in H&ME Department): 45 Years
- Ex-serviceman: 48 Years
JKPSC Salary Details 2017
Pay Scale :- Check details given below
- Anesthesiology & ENT :- Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs 5400/-
- Medical Record Officer: Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs 4300/-
- Others Post :- Rs. 15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs 6600/-
JKPSC Application Fee 2017
Application Fee :– Check details given below
- Candidates for General Category have to pay Rs. 805/-
- Candidates for Reserved Categories have to pay Rs.405/-
- The total amount of fee payable shall include Rs.05/- as service charges of the J&K Bank.
- Applicants can pay the examination fee in the form of E-Challan.
JKPSC Selection Procedure 2017
Selection Process :- Check details given below
- Candidates selected on the basis of personal interview conducted by the organization.
JKPSC Examination Center 2017
- Interview of candidates will be held at Headquarter of J&K PSC i.e Solina Srinagar or Resham Ghar Colony Bakshi Nagar, Jammu.
Steps to apply JKPSC Recruitment 2017 @ jkpsc.nic.in.
The details are written below
- Open the official website of jkpsc.nic.in.
- On the homepage you can see recruitment tab then click on the recruitment tab in the homepage.
- Now you can see the official notification from here.
- After that you can check the details of online application from here.
- Now you should download the application form.
- Application form should be fill it with required details in correct order like DOB, name, address qualification etc.
- Attach all the required documents for the application form eg. age proof, qualification certificates, identity proof etc
- Upload Passport size photo and signature must be between 10kB to 20kB.
- Application form will be save and submit.
- Take out a print of application form for future help.
Important Dates for the JKPSC job notification 2017
- Last date of application form :- 15th October 2017.
If you found the information useful, then you comment to let us know. You can also share it with your friends to let them know. Your feedbacks are always welcome. For more information visit us @ www.govtjobsfestivals.in