- 1 Hiring Frontend Developers
- 2 Web Developer
- 3 Machine Learning Programmer
- 4 Karnataka Teachers Notification link @ schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- 4.1 Karnataka TET Teacher Vacancy 2018
- 4.2 Steps to apply to Karnataka teachers recruitment board 2018
- 4.3 Important Dates for Karnataka teachers job notification 2018
today new recruitment process in karnataka, karnataka primary school teachers recruitment 2018, kar teacher recruitment 2018, karnataka teachers recruitment board,
karnataka teachers recruitment notification link,
Karnataka Primary Teacher Recruitment 2018 – karnataka teachers notification link @ schooleducation.kar.nic.in
There are some posts for the post of Graduate Primary Teachers. Interested candidates should apply the posts. The official website of www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
Organisation has invited the application for the post of Graduate Primary Teachers. The total number of posts are 10000 in number. The official notification can be seen from the official link i.e. www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in. Before you apply for any post, you should check the details before you apply. Read the details below.
Karnataka TET Teacher Vacancy 2018
The total number of posts are 10000.
- Graduate Primary Teacher – 10000 vacancy
Educational Qualification: – Check the details below.
Candidates have have done Graduation/ B.Ed Degree in relevant discipline with good academics records from well recognized University/Institution.
Age Limit:- Check the details below
- Candidates Age – Min. 21 years & not more than 40 years
- Age relaxation will be provided reserved category based on govt. rules
Karnataka Teacher salary details 2018
Pay scale:- Check the details given below.
- Candidates monthly salary will be paid by the organization Rs.14550 – 26700.
Karnataka Teacher selection details 2018
Selection Process:- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of two phases.
- Written test
- Candidates who will qualify in written examination may appear for Personal Interview.
Steps to apply to Karnataka teachers recruitment board 2018
- Visit the official website of www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- Click on the recruitment tab in the homepage.
- Read all the information related to exam.
- Download the application form through link.
- After that you can check the details of online application from here.
- Application form should be fill it with required details in correct order.
- Upload your latest scanned photo and signature along with the application form in a correct manner.
- Application form will be save and submit.
Important Dates for Karnataka teachers job notification 2018
- Last date for online application form:- 25th September 2018
Karnataka Teacher Exam Dates 2018
|Examination Date||Recruitment Of Graduate Primary Teacher|
|For 100% of posts in 23 district and 92% of posts in 2 districts (Bangalore North & Bangalore South )|
|For 80% of posts for local cadre and in 6 districts of Hyderabad- Karnataka as per 371 (7) (Only for Hyderabad- Karnataka candidates )|
|For 20% of posts for residual parent cadre in 6 districts Hyderabad- Karnataka as per 371 (7)|
|For 8% of posts for local cadre in BBMP area of Bangalore North & Bangalore South districts of Hyderabad- Karnataka as per 371 (7) (Only for Hyderabad- Karnataka candidates )|
If you are a government job aspirant then you can check the website from here & save it for more information. This portal will provide you all the details of government jobs with the most legit information. @ www.govtjobsfestival.in
Incoming search terms:
- primary school teacher salarty in karnataka government