- 1 Karnataka PSC FDA Recruitments @ kpsc.kar.nic.in | 1058 Posts
- 2 Hiring Frontend Developers
- 3 Web Developer
- 4 Machine Learning Programmer
- 4.1 Steps to apply KPSC Second Division Assistant Recruitment 2017 @ www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
KPSC Second Division Assistant Recruitment 2017 – Karnataka PSC FDA Recruitments @ kpsc.kar.nic.in
KPSC has invited the application for the post of FDA and SDA. Interested candidates can apply and join the organization. The official website of KPSC is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Karnataka PSC FDA Recruitments @ kpsc.kar.nic.in | 1058 Posts
KPSC has popularly known as Karnataka public service commission calling candidates to join the organization for the various posts. The total number of posts are 1058 in number. The official notification can be seen from the official link i.e. www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. Before you apply for any post, you should check the details before you apply. Read the details given below.
KPSC Vacancy 2017
The Total no. of posts 1058 in number.
Name of the Posts and No. of Vacancy.
- First Division Assistant:- 507
- Second Division Assistant:- 551
KPSC Educational Qualification 2017
Educational Qualification :- Check details given below
- First Division Assistant :- Candidates must be qualified Graduate Degree for recognized University or Institution.
- Second Division Assistant :- Candidates must be qualified 12th/ PUC or ITI OR diploma for recognized University or Institution.
KPSC Age Limit 2017
Age Limit as on 7-10-2017 :- Check details given below
- General & OBC Category – Min. age 18 and max age 35.
- SC/ST/Cat-1 – Min. age 18 and max age 38.
- 2A/2B/3A/3B – Min age 18 and max age 40.
- The age of applicants will be calculated on the last date of application i.e. 7th October 2017.
- SC, ST, OBC & women candidates will be provided the age relaxation as per the rules of recruitment.
KPSC Selection Procedure 2017
Selection Process :- Check details given below
- Candidates selected on the basis of written examination conducted by the organisation.
- Compulsory Kannada paper for 150 marks in 90 minutes duration.
- General Kannada and General English in objective type multiple type choice for 100 marks in 90 minutes duration.
- General Knowledge in objective type multiple type choice 100 marks in 90 minutes duration.
KPSC Application Fee 2017
Application Fee :- Check details given below
- General & OBC Category candidates has to be pay Rs.350/-
- SC/ST/Cat-1 candidates has not be paid any fee.
- 2A/2B/3A/3B candidates has to be pay Rs. 150/-
- Candidates have to pay fees for e – post office in Karnataka only.
Steps to apply KPSC Second Division Assistant Recruitment 2017 @ www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
The details are written below
- Open the official website of www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- On the homepage you can see recruitment tab then click on the recruitment tab in the homepage.
- Now you can see the official notification from here.
- After that you can check the details of online application from here.
- Now you should download the application form.
- Application form should be fill it with required details in correct order like DOB, name, address qualification etc.
- Attach all the required documents for the application form eg. age proof, qualification certificates, identity proof etc
- Application form will be save and submit.
- Take out a print of application form for future help.
Important Dates for the KPSC job notification 2017
- Opening date for the online application form :- 01st 09 2017.
- Closing date for the online application form :- 07th 10 2017.
- Last date for the payment of online application form is 09th 10 2017.
If you found the information useful, then you comment to let us know. You can also share it with your friends to let them know. Your feedback is always welcome. For more information visit us @ www.govtjobsfestivals.in