- 1 Naib Tehsildar Pay Scale Salary Allowance Matrix After 7th Pay Commission
- 2 Job Profile of Naib Tehsildar / Work Nature
- 3 Tehsildar Salary After 7th Pay Commission
- 4 Allowances for Naib Tehsildar
- 5 Duty & Responsibility of a Tahsildar
- 6 Naib Tehsildar Salary in All States of India
- 7 Naib Tehsildar Salary after 7th Pay Commission
Nayab Tahsildar monthly salary & grade pay of Naib Tehsildar in UP, Mp, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh and Maharashtra , jammu and kashmir (J & K)
Naib Tehsildar Pay Scale Salary Allowance Matrix After 7th Pay Commission
Tehsildar is the post in Revenue department of the State government in all states of India. This department is controlled by the state government.
Job Profile of Naib Tehsildar / Work Nature
The main job of Naib Tehsildar is to handle the tax department of State. Meanwhile it can be told as the Tax Inspectors in a district. The main job of a Naib tehsildar is to handle & prepare documents for the tax payers , Property registration & other documents which are related to the taxes in the states.
Pay Scale of a Naib Tehsildar
A Naib Tehsildar belongs to the PB 2 (Pay Scale 2). According to this the monthly salary of Naib tehsildar is Rs. 9300/- to maximum of Rs. 34, 800/- per month. The allowances and grade pay are not added yet.
As we have already told you that the Naib Tehsildar get the Pay Band 2 according to this the pay range of the Naib Tehsildar is Rs. 9300. There are three more posts that are similar to the Naib Tehsildar Post. The Pay Scale is same as the Naib Tehsildar but the Grade Pay of these posts are different than this.
Also Read :- Patwari Salary
Tehsildar Salary After 7th Pay Commission
The table given below has provided all the details here.
|Land Revenue Inspector||Rs. 8,500 to Rs. 50,000||Rs. 3200/-|
|Naib Tehsildar||Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/-||Rs. 4800/-|
|Tehsildar||Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/-||Rs. 5400/-|
Allowances for Naib Tehsildar
- Dearness allowances :- The Naib Tehsildar gets 113% of the Basic Pay as the DA per month. This is equal t all the three posts.
- Travel allowances :- The Travelling Allowance (TA) is given to the Naib Tehsildar. To travel form one place to another, the expenss of the fair is given. There are some days fixed for the Holiday in a year.
- House rent allowances :- Naib tehsildar gets a Government Quarter in a reputed area. If the employee does not get the service quarter, then he gets the house rent allowances.
- Medical Allowances :- There are Medical Allowances given during the service i.e. medicines, long term treatments, one time surgeries and other medical expenses are given by the government.
- Pension / Gratuity :- After retirement, the government will get the pension & gratuity like other Government Officers. The are some other benefits like DA, medical and so on.
Duty & Responsibility of a Tahsildar
- He or she is works for the recovery of govt. rules under the rules and regulations which are made by Government.
- They also inspect and train Patwaris in thier work.
- Tehsildar also collect revenues of Govt like land revenue, canal revenue etc.
- They supervise various actions related to assessment, reimpositions or revision of various rules.
- He keeps safe all the cash (government money and property) is in custody of Tehsildar.
- They report any misconduct to the sub-divisional officer
Naib Tehsildar Salary in All States of India
|1.||Rajasthan||Rs. 14, 100/-|
|2.||Punjab||Rs. 51, 924/-|
|3.||Haryana||Rs. 13, 900/-|
|4.||Uttarakhand||Rs. 13, 500/-|
|5.||Chattisgarh||Rs. 15, 600/-|
|6.||Himachal||Rs. 14, 500/-|
|7.||Uttar Pradesh||Rs. 13, 500/-|
|8||Madhya Pradesh||Rs. 13, 500/-|
|9||Andhra Pradesh||Rs. 13, 500/-|
|10||Tamil Nadu||Rs. 13, 500/-|
|11||Jammu & Kashmir||Rs. 13, 500/-|
|12||Bihar||Rs. 13, 500/-|
|13||Jharkhand||Rs. 13, 500/-|
Naib Tehsildar Salary after 7th Pay Commission
After the 7th Pay Commission has been passed, the basic pay scale of the post of Naib Tehsildar is increased to 23.56%. The salary of a Naib Tehsildar will increase on the basis of states where they are posted. The 7th Pay commission has been implemented in the 1st January 2016.
Tehsildar Salary after 7th Pay Commission
There are some changes that are made in the grade Pay & allowances are made. The grade pay is removed now after the 7th Pay Commission. The CPC report & the DA is hiked. After the retirement , the pension holders will be able to enjoy the benefits like they had during services.
If you found the information useful, then you comment to let us know. You can also share it with your friends to let them know. Your feedback is always welcome. For more information visit us @ www.govtjobsfestivals.in
Incoming search terms:
- tahsildar salary in tamilnadu
- maharashtra TAHSILDAR salary
- naib tehsildar pay scale in haryana
- naib tehsildar salary in up
- main tahsil daar grade pay
- what facilities and perks do a naib tehsildar UP get
- kanungo salary in up
- Kanoongo salary in
- in hand salary of nayab tahasildar
- grade pay of tehsildar