- 1 Odisha Staff Selection Commission Inspector of Supplies Recruitments @ www.ossc.gov.in
- 1.1 Steps to Apply for OSSC Supply Inspector Recruitment 2017
OSSC Supply Inspector Recruitment 2017 – Odisha Staff Selection Commission Inspector of Supplies Recruitments @ www.ossc.gov.in
There are various posts of Supply Inspector in the OSSC. The online application can be submitted from the official link is www.ossc.gov.in .
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Inspector of Supplies Recruitments @ www.ossc.gov.in
OSSC has invited the application for the post of SI in the department. The candidates who are trying to get the job in Odisha an check the details of recruitment from here. We are going to provide you all the details if recruitment process from here. The details of recruitment can be seen from here.
OSSC Vacancy 2017
The total number of Posts are 74 in number. The name of the post is Inspector of Supplies.
|Category||No. of Posts|
|UR||37 (W -12)|
|SC||13 (W – 4)|
|ST||24 (W – 8)|
|Total||74 (W – 24)|
OSSC Education Qualification 2017
Education Qualification :-
- The candidate should have done graduation from a recognised university with minimum percentage of marks.
- The basic computer skills should be there.
OSSC Age Limit 2017
- The age of applicants should be in between 21 years to 32 years as on 01.01.2017.
- The age relaxation will be offered to the reserved category candidates such as SC / ST / PWD as per the rules of recruitment.
OSSC Pay Scale 2017
Salary Structure :-
The salary that will be given to the candidates who will be selected will get a pay scale of Rs 9300+Grade Pay 4200 from OSSC.
OSSC Examination Fee 2017
The application fee for the application is quoted as Rs. 100 through online mode. The candidates belong to SC / ST / PWD Category.
Selection Procedure of OSSC Supply Inspector 2017
The final selection of candidates will be made on the basis of three stages.
- Prelims Examination.
- Main Examination.
- Computer Skill Test
OSSC Supply Inspector Exam syllabus pdf Download
Download the sample paper from here
The first part is 75 percent of the total exam. The topics of exam are written here.
|Name of the Subject||Topics|
|General Awareness||History, Civics, Polity, Geography, Economic, Current Affairs etc.|
|Reasoning||Series, Fill the Blank, Verbal, Non-Verbal, Blood Relation etc.|
|Mathematics||Profit & Loss, Train, Distance & Speed, Mensuration, Mixture etc.|
|Science||Physics, Chemistry & Biology|
|English||Antonyms, Synonyms, One Word Substitution, Idioms & Phrases etc.|
Steps to Apply for OSSC Supply Inspector Recruitment 2017
- The official website needs to be visited i.e. www.ossc.gov.in.
- Open the homepage of the website & click on the “What is New” section in the menu bar of page.
- After that search “ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF INSPECTOR OF SUPPLIES” link in the menu.
- Read all the instructions from below.
- After reading complete information press on “Apply Online”
- After reading the details you can fill the details of application form.
- Upload all the scanned copy of your documents like photographs and signature, certificates and testimonials in the Online Application form.
- Check all the details for any error before your submit.
- Take a print out of the application form & save it for future use.
Important Date for OSSC Vacancy 2017 @ www.ossc.gov.in
- Starting date for online application form : 18th Sept 2017
- Last date for the online application form : 17th Oct 2017
If you found the information useful, then you comment to let us know. You can also share it with your friends to let them know. Your feedback is always welcome. For more information visit us @ www.govtjobsfestivals.in