- 1 Download Patwari Payscale Salary PDF After 7th Pay Commision
- 2 Patwari Grade Pay & Per Month Salary
- 3 State-wise Grade pay for the Patwari
- 4 Patwari State-wise Salary ( Punjab , Haryana , Himachal Pradesh , Madhya Pradesh)
- 5 Allowances in Patwari Jobs
- 6 Patwari Salary after 7th Central Pay Commission
Patwari Salary slip , Payscale 5200 per month & structure monthly in hand after 7th Pay commission grade pay , Basic pay plus allowances
Download Patwari Payscale Salary PDF After 7th Pay Commision
A Patwari is a person is assigned a specific job to records all the details in land in a given area i.e. called as Tehsil. The Patwari are some times called with other name in some parts of India. Patwari is the lower grade officers in Revenue Department.
Patwari generally works in the rural areas of India. In they also known as Accountants. The pay scale of Patwaari varies in the states of India. We already told you that the Patwari is a low designation post , the pay scale is also low. Patwari is a lowest rank which falls in Pay band 1. The Patwari gets Rs. 5200/- per month. The State wise salary of patwari varries on the basis of grade pays and allowances.
Patwari Grade Pay & Per Month Salary
The grade pay of Patwari is based on Rs. 200 and it goes up to Rs. 3200 per month which can vary from the state. The pay scale and the grade pay differs a little in some states, this way the salary of patwari is different in many states. Many states provides Pay scale as per PB 1 & some states like Punjab and Himachal Pradesh provide more than the pay band 1 for the post of Patwari.
Also Check :-
State-wise Grade pay for the Patwari
|Sl. No.||State||Grade Pay|
|2.||Himachal Pradesh||Rs. 3200/-|
|4.||Madhya Pradesh||Rs. 2400/-|
Patwari State-wise Salary ( Punjab , Haryana , Himachal Pradesh , Madhya Pradesh)
The salary of Patwari is different in all states. The pay scale and Grade Pay are mentioned below.
|Sl. No.||State||Pay Scale|
|1.||Punjab||Rs. 10300/- – Rs. 34800/-|
|2.||Himachal Pradesh||Rs. 10300/- – Rs. 34800/-|
|3.||Chattisgarh||Rs. 5200/- – Rs. 20200/-|
|4.||Uttar Pradesh||Rs. 5200/- – Rs. 20200/-|
|5.||Arunachal Pradesh||Rs. 5200/- – Rs. 20200/-|
|6.||Andhra Pradesh||Rs. 5200/- – Rs. 20200/-|
|7.||Uttarakhand||Rs. 5200/- – Rs. 20200/-|
|8.||Haryana||Rs. 5200/- – Rs. 20200/-|
Allowances in Patwari Jobs
Patwari is a state government employee so they get good benefits which are given to Govt employees who comes under pay band 1. The basic allowances are:
- Dearness allowances: Dearness Allowance is given to the Patwari as 113% of the basic salary. This is varied upon the states where you are posted.
- House rent allowances: – HRA or House Rent Allowances are provided to the Patwaris. Patwari is not eligible for the Govt Quarter or premises to live. So they get HRA every month.
- Medical benefits: Patwari gets medical allowances as the treatment of employees and dependent like spouse or parents.
- Pension: Patwari gets pensions and other benefits like medical and DA as pay band 1 offer under central pay commission guidelines.
Patwari Salary after 7th Central Pay Commission
After the 7th Central Pay Commission, the PB 1 of Patwari is increased by 23% in all sectors. The salary of Patwari is increased. The change of Salary is implemented after 2016. The Dearness Allowance and the other allowances are increased. This also results in removing the Grade Pay after 7th Pay Commission.
Incoming search terms:
- patwari salary
- hp patwari salary
- rajasthan patwari salary
- patwari salary in rajasthan
- Himachal Pradesh patwari pay
- patwari salary in himachal
- hp patwari pay scale
- patwari grade pay
- rajasthan patwari sa
- himachal pradesh patwari pay scale