- 1 Patwari Work Nature | Job & Responsibility
- 2 Hiring Frontend Developers
- 3 Web Developer
- 4 Machine Learning Programmer
- 5 Patwari Recruitment Notification 2019
- 6 Important Dates for Patwari Notification
- 7 Selection Process for Patwari
- 8 Patwari Exam Pattern
- 9 Patwari Preliminary Syllabus
- 10 Patwari Mains Exam Syllabus
- 11 Patwari Eligibility Criteria 2019
- 12 Patwari Pay-Scale 2019
Rajasthan Patwari Syllabus 2019, eligibility criteria, selection process, Job Role, exam topics, and pay scale.
Patwari who is also known as the Village accountant is a position of administrative government in rural parts of India. A Patwari is someone who keeps the record of all the land at the sub-division of Tehsil. This is one of the most sought jobs in India. Every year a lot of candidates prepare to become Patwari. The job of Patwari is full of responsibilities, as he/she has to keep the record of the land. Patwari recruitment 2019 is a great opportunity for all the candidates to become part of rural government of India. Here in this article, we are going to sharing some of the information related to the post of Patwari which would be handy for you before applying for this post.
Patwari Work Nature | Job & Responsibility
A Patwari who is appointed in a rural area to keep the record of land has three main duties to do, which are as follows:
- Patwari has to keep all the records related to land up to date, he also has to keep the record of agricultural land and who is the owner of that particular land.
- Patwari keeps the record of all the crops grown in that particular region where he is appointed, he keeps the record of all the crops grown in that particular year.
- He also keeps the record of preparation of statistical returns embodying the information derived from the harvest inspections, register of mutation and record of rights.
Patwari Recruitment Notification 2019
Patwari recruitment 2019 is a great opportunity for the candidates of Rajasthan. Candidates who wish to work for the betterment of the people with a good salary must apply for this post. Considering the vast area of the state, its villages and rural areas; there is a huge demand for Patwaris who can work for the government to keep the record of land and their owners. This is very important for development purposes also so that government can make plans for the development of rural areas. Patwari is a government job which offers lucrative salary and reputed position in government department; hence candidates who crave for them must fill the application form.
- Maharashtra Talathi Syllabus 2020 Download Marathi English District Wise PDF
- CISF syllabus and Exam pattern 2020 & Head Constable Question Paper PDF
- Arogya Sewak Salary , Qualification & Syllabus
- Patwari Syllabus Download | PDF for RSMSSB | Exam Pattern | Pre & Mains
- West Bengal Civil Services Prelims & Mains Syllabus & Subjects 2020 PDF
Important Dates for Patwari Notification
|Download Notification||Coming soon|
|Starting date of Online Application||Coming soon|
|Closing date of Online Application||Coming soon|
|Download Admit card||Coming soon|
Selection Process for Patwari
Selection Process for the post of Patwari starts from filling the application form. Candidates who fill application forms must fulfil the eligibility criteria or else their candidature would be rejected, and for that, they should read the official notification. After filling the application form, candidates are advised to prepare for the preliminary exam thoroughly, all the topics and syllabus for preliminary exam is covered in this article. After qualifying pre-exam, candidates must prepare for the mains exam. The topics and syllabus are the same, but the difficulty level is a bit high. Candidates who successfully clear the mains exam are called for final selection.
To fill the application form, please visit the official website http://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. And keep visiting this website regularly as the information related to downloading admit card, exam date, exam center and so on would be updated here.
Patwari Exam Pattern
Patwari recruitment exam consists preliminary exam and mains exam. Candidates who clear preliminary exam are called for mains exam. Both the exams would be objective-based, multiple-choice questions. There is a negative marking of 1/3 marks for every wrong answer. After clearing the mains exam, candidates are appointed as Patwari.
Patwari Preliminary Syllabus
All the questions asked in the preliminary exam are of 10+2 level except Mathematics. Questions asked in Mathematics are of the 10th level. The time duration of the preliminary exam would be 3 hours. All the questions would be objective types. The penalty of 1/3 marks for every wrong answer.
Patwari Mains Exam Syllabus
|S.No||Subject||Total Questions||Maximum Marks|
All the questions would be objective types. 2 marks would be awarded for every right answer and 1/3 marks is a penalty for every wrong answer. The time duration for the mains exam is 3 hours. Handicapped candidates would get extra time to finish their exams. Candidates are advised to read all the information printed on the admit card before appearing for the exams.
Every section contains different topics which are as follows:
Patwari syllabus for General Knowledge
- Current Affairs
- Indian politics
- Literature and culture of Rajasthan
- Knowledge of History and Geography of Rajasthan
- Latest schemes and policies of state government
- Knowledge of Land measurement
Patwari Mathematics Syllabus
- Profit and Loss
- SI & CI
- Ratio and Proportion
- Height and Distance
Patwari Syllabus for Hindi
- Idioms & Phrases
- Noun-Pronoun Adjective, Adverb and etc.
- General Hindi Grammar
- Error correction
Patwari Syllabus for Computer exam
Basic knowledge of computer application and its working
For more information related to the Patwari syllabus, please visit http://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
Patwari Eligibility Criteria 2019
Patwari Educational Qualification
- A candidate must have done at least Graduation from a reputed University/ Board.
- A candidate must be good at the Hindi language
- Character certificate issued by college or school
- Certificate in Computer application is a must
Patwari Age Limit
- Minimum age is 18 years and maximum age must be less than 30 years.
- Age relaxation would be applicable as per state government norms.
- For SC/ST/OBC candidates, there is a relaxation of five years on upper age limit.
- For female candidates of reserved category, 10 years relaxation on upper age limit.
Patwari Pay-Scale 2019
The basic salary for selected candidates is Rs. 5200-20200/- per month with grade pay Rs. 2400/-
Rajasthan Patwari Syllabus 2019
Rajasthan Patwari Vacancies 2019 is a great opportunity for those candidates who want to make their career in government sector. Candidates who wish to apply for Patwari 2019 must prepare for its exam also. Without proper knowledge about the syllabus and topics, candidates cannot prepare for the exam. The whole examination process consists of two exams, preliminary and mains. Both the exams consist of the same topics and syllabus. Candidates don’t need to prepare for both the exams separately.
All the information related to Rajasthan Patwari Syllabus 2019 is given above. Please read the whole article carefully so that you can have enough information about the syllabus, and you can prepare for the exams accordingly.