- 1 RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017 @ rbi.org.in
- 2 Hiring Frontend Developers
- 3 Web Developer
- 4 Machine Learning Programmer
- 4.0.1 RBI Office Attendant Vacancies 2017
- 4.0.2 RBI Office Attendant Education Qualification 2017
- 4.0.3 Age Limit for Reserve Bank of India 2017 Notification
- 4.0.4 RBI Application Fee 2017
- 4.0.5 Selection Procedure for Reserve Bank of India 2017
- 4.0.6 RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern 2017
- 4.0.7 Steps to Apply
- 4.0.8 Dates to Remember for RBI Ofc. Attendant Notification 2018
- 4.0.9 Lt. Aman Chauhan
RBI has invited the application for the post of office attendant in the various branches in Reserve Bank of India. Recruitment 2018 @ www.rbi.org.in
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017 @ rbi.org.in
Reserve Bank of India has released a notification for the post of Office Assistant in the branches of RBI. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment process can check the details from here. The total number of posts are 526 in number.
The application has to be made online on the official website of RBI. The last date of application is 7th December 2017. After you get all the instructions from here , you can go to the website & apply for the vacancies.
RBI Office Attendant Vacancies 2017
|Office||No of Vacancies|
|Chandigarh & Shimla$||0||0||14||33||47|
|Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Panaji &||0||23||0||142||165|
RBI Office Attendant Education Qualification 2017
The candidates who are applying must have passed 10th from a recognised board with good academic records.
Age Limit for Reserve Bank of India 2017 Notification
- The age of candidates should be between 18 to 25 years for application.
- The candidates who born not earlier than 02/11/1992 and not later than 01/11/1999 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
- SC / ST :- 05 years
- OBC :- 3 years
- PWD :- 10 years
- Ex-Serviceman :- 3 years after 50 years.
- Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married :- 10 years
- J&K : – 05 years
- RBI Employees :- 03 years.
RBI Application Fee 2017
The applicants have to pay a non refundable fee for the application as per the category. The payment has to be done via Debit / Credit Card or Net Banking.
- SC / ST / PWD / EXS: Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges)
- OBC / General candidates: Rs. 450/- (Test fee + Intimation Charges)
RBI Office Attendant Salary Structure 2017
The candidates who will be selected will get a salary of Rs. 10940 per month. There will be other allowances for the RBI employees like Special Compensatory Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Family Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Dearness Allowance, Grade Allowance, etc will be admissible as per the directives.
Selection Procedure for Reserve Bank of India 2017
The selection of a candidates will be based on the online written exam before they will be appointed for the Reserve Bank of India Recruitment. The merit will be done on the merit basis.
RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern 2017
- The exam will be in both the languages i.e. English and Hindi.
- The negative marking will apply for a wrong attempt of 1/4 marks.
- All sections should be passed individually.
|Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Composite Time|
Steps to Apply
The candidates who are going to apply can check the details from here.
- Open the official website of Reserve bank of India www.rbi.org.in
- Click on the homepage & select Opportunities@RBI” option.
- On the new page , click on the Menu bar & select on Current vacancies tab.
- Click to the vacancies tab from the drop down list.
- Click on “Recruitment for the post of Office Attendant” option to download the official notification for more information.
- Open the document & read all the details from there.
- Now click on the “Recruitment for the post of Office Attendant” on apply online.
- Enter the registration number in the field. Click on new user & get a registration Id , if you don’t have one.
- Enter all the details in the online application form.
- Upload all the digital copies of the documents.
- Check all the fields before you submit & then click on the Submit button.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Dates to Remember for RBI Ofc. Attendant Notification 2018
- Ending date for submission of Online Application & Fee: 07th December 2017
- Last date for printing your application: 22th December 2017
- Schedule of Online Test (Tentative): December 2017/January 2018
If you found the information useful, then you comment to let us know. You can also share it with your friends to let them know. Your feedbacks are always welcome. For more information visit us @ www.govtjobsfestivals.in