- 1 RRB RRC Group D Admit Card 2020
- 1.1 RRB RRC Group D Recruitment 2020
- 1.2 Railway Recruitment Board Group D Tentative schedule 2020
- 1.3 RRB Group D Selection Process 2020
- 1.4 Download RRB Group D Admit Card 2019
- 1.5 RRB Group D Admit Card Download @ rrb.gov.in
Download RRC Group D Computer Based Test Admit card is available for download. Check RRB Group D Admit Card 2019 Download RRC Group D (01/2019) Hall Ticket and Exam schedule.
RRB RRC Group D Admit Card 2020
The exam schedule for the RRB, RRC has been updated on 25th Nov 2019. The exam dates will be after the NTPC level 1 exam. The admit card will be given in January 2020 & February 2020 Admit card. Check details from here for more.
RRB RRC Group D Recruitment 2020
Railway Recruitment Board has announced the Group D exams for the various posts in the notifications. These posts are Track Maintainer Grade-IV, Helper/Assistant in Level 1. The exam has been announced in January 2020. The details of RRB RRC Group D Recruitment 2020 are given as.
|Name of Post||Level 01 (Group D)|
|Number of Vacancies||103769 Posts|
|Application Submission Process||Online|
|Application Submission Date||12.03.2019 – 12.04.2019|
About the Exam
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has conducted an exam for the recruitment of Group D posts. The expected date of the exam schedule was going to be announced in October 2019. More details are given.
Railway Recruitment Board Group D Tentative schedule 2020
|Department||Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs)|
|Post Name||Level 1|
|Exam Date||January 2020 (Expected)|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
RRB Group D Selection Process 2020
- Exam (Computer Based Test)
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Download RRB Group D Admit Card 2019
Candidates who have applied for the exam must check the details to download the admit card. This Admit card is available on the official website of RRB. You can also download the Admit card from the direct link from here.
|Name of the RRB||Admit Card Link|
RRB Group D Exam Pattern 2019
The exam pattern for the RRB Group D is given here.
- The written exam is a Computer-based & Objective type.
- The total number of questions is 100.
- The time duration of the exam will be 1 hour and 30 minutes. 2 hours for the PWD candidates accompanied by the scribe).
- The subjects for the question are General Science, Mathematics and General Intelligence and Reasoning & General Awareness and Current Affairs.
- 1/3 marks will be deducted for every wrong attempt of answer.
|General Science||25 Marks/ Questions|
|Mathematics||25 Marks/ Questions|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||30 Marks/ Questions|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||20 Marks/ Questions|
The minimum cut-off for the marks according to the categories.
- UR – 40%,
- EWS – 40%,
- OBC (Non-creamy layer) – 30%,
- SC – 30%,
- ST – 30%
The candidates who are PwBD are relaxed by 2%. This is done in case of a shortage of PwBD candidates against vacancies reserved for them.
RRB Group D Admit Card Download @ rrb.gov.in
- Open the official website of RRC.
- Click on the recruitment tab on the homepage.
- Select your Railway Region.
- Click on Admit card link for RRC Group D/Level 1.
- Enter your details i.e. Registration number & DOB.
- Click submit & download the RRC Group D Admit card.
- Download Admit Card Link:- http://www.rrcald.org/
If you found the information useful, then you comment to let us know. You can also share it with your friends to let them know. Your feedbacks are always welcome. For more information visit us @ www.govtjobsfestivals.in