- 1 RRC Group D 1 lac Vacancies 2019 Online Application
- 1.1 RRC Group D Notification 2019
- 1.2 RRC Group D Online Application 2019
- 1.3 RRC Group D Application Fee 2019
- 1.4 Important Dates for RRC Group D Recruitment 2019 –
- 1.5 RRC Group D Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
- 1.6 RRC Group D Age limit 2019
- 1.7 RRC Group D Education Qualification 2019
- 1.8 Medical Eligibility for RRC Group D Recruitment 2019
- 1.9 RRC Group D Recruitment Selection Process 2019
- 1.10 RRC Group D Latest Exam Pattern 2019
- 1.11 RRC Group D CBT Syllabus
- 1.12 RRC Group D Admit Card 2019
RRC Group D Notification, 1 Lakh vacancies, Online Application, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Date, Admit Card 2019
RRC( Railway Recruitment Cell) has released a notification announcing 1.3 Lakh vacancies in various posts in Indian Railways.
RRC will invite applications for various posts in Indian Railways through RRBs, RRCs and CENs. There are mainly two categories all the vacancies are divided into
- Non-Technical :- Level-1 posts include group D vacancies.
There are 1 Lakh group D vacancies which will be filled through RRC CEN 01/2019.
RRC Group D 1 lac Vacancies 2019 Online Application
As RRC has issued a notice announcing 1 lakh recruitment in various posts. As per the notification, Level-1 post includes Track Maintainer Grade IV, Helper/Assistant in various technical departments like Electrical, Engineering, Mechanical and S&T departments; and Assistant Pointsman. RRC recruitment 2019 is a great opportunity for candidates who want to work in
Indian Railways. The opening date of registration of online application is 12.03.2019-RRC-01/2019.
|RRC’S Wise Group D- Level 1 CEN 01/2019 Notification||Vacancy|
|Central Railway (CR)||—|
|Northern Railway (NR)||—|
|North Eastern Railway (NER)||—|
|Southern Railway (SR)||—|
|South Central Railway (SCR)||—|
|NorthEast Frontier Railway (NFR)||—|
|South eastern Railway (SER)||—|
|Western Central Railway (WCR)||—|
|South western Railway (SWR)||—|
|South eastern Central Railway (SECR)||—|
|North western Railway (NWR)||—|
|North Central Railway (NCR)||—|
|East coast railway (ECOR)||—|
|East Central Railway (ECR)||—|
|Western Railway (WR)||—|
RRC Group D Notification 2019
RRC recruitment 2019 notification can be downloaded from the official website of RRC. Candidates are advised to read the RRC Group D notification carefully before applying for a post. Candidates who are interested in RRC Group D recruitment must fill the application form carefully so that their application form would not be rejected.
RRC Group D Online Application 2019
Candidates are advised to refer only to the official websites of RRCs for detailed CEN No. RRC-01/2019 (level-1 posts) and submission of online applications. Official websites of RRCs are as followed :-
- Central Railway : www.rrccr.com
- Eastern Railway : www.rrcer.com
- East Central Railway : www.rrcecr.gov.in
- East Coast Railway : www.rrcecor.go.in
- Northern Railway : www.rrcnr.org
- North Central Railway : www.rrcald.org
- North Eastern Railway : www.ner.Indianrailways.gov.in
- Northeast Frontier Railway : www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
- North Western Railway : www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Southern Railway : www.rrcmas.in
- South Central Railway : www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in
- South Eastern Railway : www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in
- South East Central Railway : www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in
- South Western Railway : www.rrchubli.in
- Western Railway : www.rrc-wr.com
- West Central Railway : www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
RRC Group D Application Fee 2019
RRC recruitment 2019 has issued a notification for 1 lakh Group D vacancies. Application forms will be filled online. RRC Group D Application Fee is Rs. 250/- for candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PwBDs/Female/Transgender/Minorities/Economically Backward Class. This fee of Rs 250/- shall be refunded duly deducing bank charges as applicable on appearing in 1st stage CBT. For all candidates, except the fee concession categories mentioned above, 500/- would be payable. Out of this fee of Rs 500/- an amount of Rs. 400/- shall be refunded duly deducing bank charges, on appearing in 1st Stage CBT.
Important Dates for RRC Group D Recruitment 2019 –
- Starting Date of Online Application : 12.03.2019
- Closing Date of Online Application : To be announced soon
- Last Date of Online Application Fee : To be announced soon
- Admit Card Download Date : 15 days prior to the exam
- Date of Exam : To be announced soon
RRC Group D Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates who wish to apply for RRC Group D recruitment must check whether they fulfill the eligibility criteria or not. If a candidate does not fulfill eligibility criteria, his or her candidature would be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process by RRCs. RRC Group D Recruitment Eligibility Criteria includes Age limits, Educational Qualification and Medical condition.
RRC Group D Age limit 2019
Age will be evaluated as on 01.07.2019. Candidates who are applying for RRC group D must ensure that they fulfill the age limit criteria. Minimum age for candidates to apply for RRC Group D is 18 years and Maximum age for candidates is 33 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules. SC/ST and OBC categories are eligible for age relaxation maximum by 05 and 03 years respectively. The upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years for PwBD, 15 years for PwBD candidates belonging to SC/ST and 13 years for PwBD candidates belonging to OBC. For further details, refer to the official website of RRCs.
RRC Group D Education Qualification 2019
RRC Group D recruitment 2019 is a great opportunity for those candidates who are not much educated. As the education qualification required to apply for RRCs Group D recruitment is only 10th pass from a recognized Institutions, ITI has become non-mandatory for Group D recruitment. Candidates with less education, now, can apply for RRC Group D recruitment. For further details regarding RRC Group D Education Qualification please refer to official website of RRCs.
Medical Eligibility for RRC Group D Recruitment 2019
As far as Medical Eligibility for RRC Group D Recruitment concerned, a candidate must be that much physically fit that he can carry out his duties with efficiency and no trouble. Other than that a candidate must have a distance vision of 6/9, 6/12, 6/18 as per the post a candidate is applying for.
RRC Group D Recruitment Selection Process 2019
RRC Group D recruitment will conduct CBT (Computer Based Test) to evaluate the intellect of a candidate. This CBT test will consist 100 questions 100 marks, 1 mark for each right answer. There will be negative marking of .25 mark for every wrong answer, no negative marking for unanswered questions. After being selected for the merit on the basis of their performances, candidates will be asked for Physical Efficiency Test (PET). Candidates who clear the PET will be called for document verification. After document verification there will be final merit list on the basis of their performance in all three stages. Candidates that would manage to get their name on that merit list will get the job.
RRC Group D Latest Exam Pattern 2019
First stage of test will be CBT( Computer Based Test) which will consist 100 questions. Sections which will be asked in CBT are Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science and General Awareness on Current Affairs. The exam time will be 90 minutes. The CBT test will be followed by PET (Physical Endurance Test). In PET, candidates will be asked to perform some physical tasks to show their strengths. After PET, candidates will be asked for document verification.
RRC Group D CBT Syllabus
- General Intelligence and Reasoning :- Alphabetical and Number Series, Analogies, Analytical Reasoning, Classification, Coding and Decoding, Conclusions and Decision Making, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Directions, Jumbling, Mathematical Operations, blood Relation, Similarities and Differences, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions, Syllogism and Venn Diagram.
- Mathematics :- Age Calculations, Algebra, BOSMAS, Calendar & Clock, Decimals, Elementary Statistics, Fractions, Geometry and Trigonometry, HCF, LCM, Mensuration, Number System, Percentages, Pipes & Cistern, Profit and Loss, Ratio and Proportion, Simple and Compound Interest, Square Root, Time and Distance and Time and Work.
- General Science :- Chemistry, Life Sciences and Physics.
RRC Group D Admit Card 2019
Candidates who are applying for RRC Group D recruitment 2019 can download RRC Group D Admit Card 2019 from the official website of that zone they are applying for. Admit card is an important document which a candidate must carry in the exam hall. Before appearing for a CBT exam, candidates must download their RRC Group D Admit Card 2019 from official website of railways, Candidates are also advised to read all the information printed on the Admit card. Information printed on the Admit Card must be adhered by candidates else candidates could be spared from appearing in the CBT exam.