Sarpanch Salary in India State Wise. Check Salary from Telangana , Punjab , Haryana, Maharashtra and AP. Check Selection Process and Election
This article is written to provide you details about the Sarpanch Salary , duties and responsibilities.
Village Sarpanch Duties and Responsibilities
Sarpanch is known as the head in a village. He or she is a responsible person for many important works in the village. He also works as a middle man between the administration and the village. Sarpanch’s duties are divided in various levels.
Also Read :- Arogya Sewak Salary
He works in bringing the basic civic amenties and infrasructures in the village.
The main duties of a Village Sarpanch is to look after the village Infrastructures and civice amenities in the area.
- Maintaining the medical dispensary of Village to provide the basic and advance health facilities.
- Building street roads and maintaining them.
- Create viable water sources in the village i.e. Handpump and Tubewell.
- Invoke people for healthy sanitation in the village
- Create rain water harvesting and livestock in the village by building the ponds
- Electrification of village homes.
- Keep and eye on the education facilities of Government schools in Village.
- The creation of well working drainage system must be checked by the sarpanch.
- The vaccination programs in village must be conducted with the supervision of Sarpanch.
Village Sarpanch Social Duties
The sarpanch has various social responsibilities in the village area.
- Sarpanch can get various welfare programs in the village like Girl child Awareness Campaign, Clean India campaign etc.
- The various child development programs of school are brought to village by sarpanch.
- The various skill development programs are organised in the village for the youth.
- Many improvement programs for agriculture technology are being organised with help of Sarpanch.
- Cultural functions of village are organised with the assessment of Sarpanch.
The sarpanch helps in resolving the disputes and the anti-social activities that happens in the village. The decisons are sarpanch are taken in the welfare of the village.
There are various funds allocated to the Sarpanch according to the size and population of village.
Sarpanch Election Eligibility
The basic eligibility for participate in the election of Sarpanch is 10th Pass. The woman has 1/3rd reservation in sarpanch election. The legislative assembly has reserved minimum of 1/3rd quota of female contestants. This is enforced under Article 243D.
Sarpanch Election Nomination Form
The election nomination form can be downloaded from the links given here.
Sarpanch election process
A sarpanch is an elected head in the village statutory institute of local government called panchayat in India. The sarpanch and the other elected members form the gram panchayat
The salary of sapanch was ealer very less but after the new pay scale has been introduced , they salary of these srapanch has been increased quite good.
Sarpanch get an amount of 20,000 rupees per month in Goa. The aount varies in some other states.
The table has been given here for the state wise salary ditribution of the Sarpanch.
Incoming search terms:
- sarpanch salary in india
- sarpanch duties and work
- DO SARPANCH GET SALARY
- salary of sarpanch in maharashtra
- sarapancha Job salery photos 2019
- sarpanch salary in
- sarpanch salary in telangana