SSC CGL Answer key pdf download link for exam March 3rd to 14th. Check solution paper from here with expected date all over the country with OMR Sheet
SSC CGL Answer Key 2019-20 Out
SSC (Staff Selection Commission) has conducted CGL (Combined Graduate Level) exams for various posts in different departments in 2020. SSC CGL exam was conducted from 03.03.2020 to 09.03.2020 at different exam centers all across the country.
After the completion of (Tire I) exam of SSC CGL, candidates who have appeared in (Tire I) exam wait for the answer keys. Candidate’s response sheet along with answer keys helps candidates to evaluate their performance and prepare for the tire II exam better.
As per the custom, SSC has uploaded the tentative answer keys along with the candidates’ response sheet of SSC CGL 2019 (Tire-I). The best thing with this facility is that if a candidate has certain objection over an answer key he or she can raise an objection by clicking on “click here to raise objection”.
How to Check SSC CGL Answer Key 2020?
Here are the following steps to check the SSC CGL answer keys of the (Tire I) exam.
- First, visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission – www.ssc.nic.in.
- Go to the notification section and click on the “Answer Key” link.
- There you would find a direct link to download the answer key, click on it.
- In the next step, you would be asked to enter your roll number and password which was mentioned on the admit card.
- Now, click on the login button and then you would be logged in.
- Click on the “Answer Key” button.
- In the next step, your answer key would be downloaded in pdf format. This file could be easily opened through pdf reader.
Answer keys along with candidates’ responses help candidates to estimate their score as per their performance. This whole process brings transparency in the selection process as candidates know what were their right answers and what were their wrong answers in (Tire-I) exam.
How to Raise Objections against SSC CGL Answer Key?
As per the notification issued by SSC, SSC says “Representation in respect of the tentative Answer Keys, if any, may be submitted online from 16.03.2020 (11:00 AM) to 21.03.2020 (11:00 AM) on payment of Rs. 100/- per question/answer challenged. Representations received after 11:00 AM on 21.03.2020 will not be entertained under any circumstances.”
It is clearly indicated that there is a specific time duration to raise an objection against the answer key. Therefore, candidates should hurry in raising an objection, if there is any.
The following are the steps to raise an objection.
- Once a candidate has entered login details and logged in to ssc.nic.in. Click on “Raise objection”.
- Choose the question a candidate wants to raise an objection.
- Now, chose the correct answer option.
- In the last step of raising an objection, a candidate has to pay the requisite fee in online mode via internet banking/credit card or debit card.
Every year a lot of candidates prepare for the SSC CGL exam to get a government job. And many of them get success in that. SSC CGL Answer Key 2020 is a great opportunity for candidates to evaluate their performance and work on weak areas. So that next year they would be among selected candidates of SSC CGL. For more details regarding SSC CGL Answer Key 2020 please visit www.ssc.nic.in.