- 1 SSC CPO Admit Card 2020
- 2 SSC CPO Recruitment 2020
- 3 Hiring Frontend Developers
- 4 Web Developer
- 5 Machine Learning Programmer
SSC CPO Admit Card 2020 Application status for written exam schedule for CAPF ASI Paper 1 , 2 details @ ssc.nic.in.
SSC CPO Admit Card 2020
Staff selection commission has announced the admit card download & exam schedule for the exams of SSC CPO 2020 exam for Sub Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFS & Asst Sub-Inspectors In CISF. You can download the admit card from the official regional website of SSC. Further details are given.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2020
Staff selection commission has completed the registration process for the application of SSC CPO 2019. There were various posts in the same for candidates.
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs,
- Sub Inspector (Executive) -(Male/ Female) in Delhi Police
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF.
Candidates who have successfully filled the form and have thier registration number with them can download the SSC CPO Admit card 2020. The last date for application was 16th Oct 2019.
About SSC CPO 2020 Exam
The exam will be conducted on 11th Dec 2019 to 13th Dec 2019. The candidates who will be shortlisted in the exam will have to appear in the next Paper 2. Paper 2 will be on 28th June 2020.
SSC CPO Selection Process 2020
- Paper – I,
- Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET),
- Paper-II and
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
SSC CPO Admit Card 2019
SSC CPO Admit card 2020 has been made available to download. The admit card is downloaded zone wise from the respective site links. Here we have given all the details of the same, where you can download the SSC CPO Admit card zone-wise.
|Name of State/ UT||Region/Sub Region|
|Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand Region||NR (North Region)|
|Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa Region||WR (Western Region)|
|Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh Region||MP Sub-Region|
|West Bengal, Odisha, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim Region||ER (Eastern Region)|
|Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram Region||NER (North East Region)|
|SSC Andhra Pradesh, Pondicherry, Tamilnadu CGL Admit Card/Application Status||SR (Southern Region)|
|Karnataka, Kerala Region||KKR Region|
|Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh Region||NWR (North Western Region)|
|Uttar Pradesh & Bihar Region||CR (Central Region)|
SSC CPO Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern for the SSC CPO is given.
SSC CPO Paper 1 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be in Online Mode & Objective Type.
- Question Paper will have four parts i.e. General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Knowledge and General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Comprehension.
- Each question is of 1 mark & total questions are 200.
- The time duration for the exam is 2 hours.
- The question paper will be available in Hindi & English.
- Negative marking of 0.25 marks is done on every wrong attempt.
SSC CPO Paper 2 Exam Pattern
- This paper is only about English language & Comprehension.
- There will be 200 questions, each of one marks.
- The total duration of the exam is 2 hours.
SSC CPO 2019 Important Links
- Official Website:- http://ssc.nic.in/
- Date of Exam:-
- Last Date of Application SSC CPO:-
- Paper 1 Exam date:- 09-12-2019 to 13-12-2019
- Paper 2 Exam Date:- 28.06.2020
If you found the information useful, then you comment to let us know. You can also share it with your friends to let them know. Your feedbacks are always welcome. For more information visit us @ www.govtjobsfestivals.in