- 1 National Council of Education Research and Training TGT Recruitments @ ncert.nic.in
- 2 Hiring Frontend Developers
- 3 Web Developer
- 4 Machine Learning Programmer
NCERT PGT Recruitment 2017 – National Council of Education Research and Training TGT Recruitments @ ncert.nic.in
There are some posts for the post of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) . Interested candidates should apply the posts. The official website of ncert.nic.in
National Council of Education Research and Training TGT Recruitments @ ncert.nic.in
NCERT has invited the application for the post of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Post Graduate Teacher (PGT). The total number of posts are 23 in number. The official notification can be seen from the official link i.e. ncert.nic.in. Before you apply for any post, you should check the details before you apply. Read the details below.
NCERT Vacancy 2017
The total number of posts are 23.
|Name of the Post||No. of vacancies|
|Social Science (Geo.)||01|
NCERT Qualification 2017
Educational Qualification: – Check the details below.
- TGT:- Candidates must have done Bachelor degree at least 50% marks in concerned subjects or 4 year integrated degree course of regional course of NCERT in the concerned subject.
- PGT:- Candidates must be hold post graduation M.SC course of regional course of NCERT or master degree in relevant field at least 50% marks in concerned subjects.
- Candidates should also qualified CTET.
Age Limit For NCERT 2017
Age Limit:- Check the details below.
- TGT :- Candidates maximum age should not be less than 35 years.
- PGT :- Candidates age should not be less than 40 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided reserved category as per the rules of recruitment.
NCERT Salary details 2017
Pay scale:- Check the details below.
- Salary of NCERT TGT candidates are Rs.9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with rank of Rs. 4,800/- (Entry Scale), Rs.15,600/- to Rs. 39, 100/- with rank of Rs. 5400 (Senior Scale)/ 6,600(selection scale)
- Salary of NCERT PGT candidates Rs.9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with rank of Rs. 4,600(Entry Scale)/4,800(Senior Scale)/ 4,800/- (selection scale)
Selection process for NCERT 2017
Candidates selection on the basis of their performance in Limited Departmental Examination (LDE) on schedule date.
Steps to apply for NCERT Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website of organization i.e. ncert.nic.in
- Click on the recruitments tab in the homepage.
- After that notification will appear you can check the details here.
- Download the official notification to read the instructions to have the successful application.
- Application form should be fill it with required details in correct order.
- Attach self attested copies of all the essential documents along with application like qualification certificates, experience, age proof, etc
- Send the application at the given address before the last date.
Section Officer,Recruitment Section-I,
NCERT, New Delhi
Important Dates for job notification 2017:-
Last date to submit application form: 15-09-2017
If you are a government job aspirant then you can check the website from here & save it for more information. This portal will provide you all the details of government jobs with the most legit information. @ www.govtjobsfestival.in