- 1 Hiring Frontend Developers
- 2 Web Developer
- 3 Machine Learning Programmer
- 3.0.1 UGVCL Vacancy 2020
- 3.0.2 UGVCL Junior Assistant Age Limit 2020
- 3.0.3 UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Educational Qualification 2020
- 3.0.4 UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Application Process 2020
- 3.0.5 UGVCL Junior Assistant Selection Process 2020
- 3.0.6 UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Exam Marking Scheme
- 3.0.7 UGVCL Junior Assistant 2020 Pay Scale
- 3.0.8 UGVCL Junior Assistant Application Process 2020
- 3.0.9 Vinay Pratap
UGCVL Recruitment 2020 for Vidyut Sahayak Notification has been released. Here you can check the number of posts, Selection Process & eligibility criteria.
UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2020
The recent employment notification for the UGVCL has been released for the Junior Assistant (Vidyut Sahayak). This enlisted a total number of 478 vacancies in the notification in the whole state.
The application process will be started on 27th December 2019. Those who are interested and want to apply for it must read the instructions for the application.
The application process will be closed on 16th Jan 2020. So do not miss this job opportunity for you. Just read all the important details below and apply for it sooner.
UGVCL Vacancy 2020
The total number of vacancies is 478 in total. The details you want to check for more are given in this table.
UGVCL Junior Assistant Age Limit 2020
The age limit for the application process of UGVCL junior assistant are given.
|General Category||30 years|
|For Reserved Category||35 years|
UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Educational Qualification 2020
Those who want to apply must have done a full-time degree course from a recognized university. He must have scored 55% minimum in the Final year.
- Candidate must be proficient in computers
- Candidate should be able to read, write and speak English and Gujarati Language.
UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Application Process 2020
The application fee must be paid through a credit/ Debit card or net-banking.
- UR, SEBC & EWS Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For ST & SC: Rs. 250/
UGVCL Junior Assistant Selection Process 2020
The selection of candidate will be done on the basis of two rounds.These two rounds are
- Online / Offline Exam
- Merit List
UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Exam Marking Scheme
|Maths & General Science||15%|
|Analytic & Logical Reasoning||15%|
UGVCL Junior Assistant 2020 Pay Scale
- In the first year, the salary per month is Rs. 17,500 & second year to 5th year it will be incremented as per rules
- Only TA/DA is given to the Vidyut Sahayak as dated 03.02.2003.
- After five years of service, the employee will be recommended for the permanent post and will get Rs. 25,000 to 55,800 per month
UGVCL Junior Assistant Application Process 2020
Please follow the steps if you are applying for the UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Application 2020.
- Open the official website of www.ugvcl.com
- Now on the homepage, you can click on the Career link.
- Now you can download the UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment Notification 2020.
- Read all the instructions and then you can step to the application process.
- Fill all the fields in the application form.
- Submit the application after you recheck the application details.
- Take a print out for future use.
If you found the information useful, then you comment to let us know. You can also share it with your friends to let them know. Your feedbacks are always welcome. For more information visit us @ www.govtjobsfestivals.in