- 1 WBIFMS Pay Slip Download
- 2 Hiring Frontend Developers
- 3 Web Developer
- 4 Machine Learning Programmer
- 5 WBIFMS Registration
- 6 WBIFMS Forgot Password
WBIFMS Payslip Download using West Bengal E-services, Salary statement. How to register on the WB IFMS website.
WBIFMS Pay Slip Download
West Bengal Integrated Financial management system is commonly knowns as WBIFMS. It is a WB government online portal to check payslip, directories and treasuries. WBIFMS started in 2014. It serves 24 hours to its users and other government employees.
West Bengal State has collected all the data in the digital form and made it available online through the servers. WBIFMS is powered by MPLS and WBSWAN.
Using WBIFMS, you can check your payslip and other financial details of your own. You can also see your deductions like PF GPF etc. this site provides various facilities given to the users, stakeholders, and employees. The major facilities are
- eBantan – Electronic allocation of fund
- eBilling – Digitisation of Bill forms
- ePradan – Government e-Payment system
- eCTS – Centralised Treasury System
- Online PL – ePayment system for Deposit Account Administrators
- GRIPS – Government Receipt Portal System
- HRMS – Human Resource Management System
- CBMS – Centralised Budget Monitoring System
- GPF – General Provident Fund
- MIS Reports
The website has been working on the registration and login system. You can login to your system and you can see all the details of your payslip, its statement, loan, leave, TA, DA, LTC. The Finance department of West Bengal Board is good enough to provide you all the details of the monthly pay slip and others.
West Bengal WBIFMS Online Registration Process
WBIFMS web portal is created to monitor and control all the financial issues of the department work under West bengal government. You can check any details from the web portal using Internet and a PC.
West Bengal IFMS was introduced to replace the old fund management system. This new system is more efficient in administration, budgets and better facility to the users. This new system has worked better in all aspects than older system.
West Bengal IFMS helps you in scrolling through all your pay slip and income statements, leave applications , LTC and nominee declaration.
The other details which can be seen are
- Application for leave
- Joining report
- Salary statement
- GPF loan Application
- Application for an official tour,
- Application for LTC?HTC/TC
- Claim for an official tour
- Claim for LTC/HRC/TC
- Family & Nominee declaration
- GPF final payment application.
WBIFMS Pay Slip Login @ www.wbifms.gov.in
Download the WBIFMS pay slip by doing a registration and login. Follow the steps given below to download your WBIFMS Pay Slip Login.
- Open the official link of WBIFMS i.e. www.wbifms.gov.in.
- Click on “E-Services For Employees” Option.
- Now go to Sign-in link.
- You will see a login page now.
- Enter your login details i.e. User ID & Password.
- Now after successful login, you can go to My Documents option.
- Now click on view pay slip option.
- Choose the details like month to get the particular month pay slip.
- Download the PDF and take a print out of your monthly pay slip.
You will be needing an employee ID to complete your registration on WBIFMS. This Employee ID can be taken from the payslip that is taken from the office. If you do not have any employee ID, then you can contact your office.
- Open the official website of WBIFMS i.e. www.wbifms.gov.in.
- Now click on E-services for Employee section.
- Go to the Sign Up For Registration Option.
- A new page for registration will be opened.
- Enter your employee number and enter your mobile number in relevant field.
- Complete the captcha code.
- Now click on the register button
- After you click on the button , you will get OTP on mobile number.
- Enter the OTP for complete verification.
- Verify the given details.
- Click on declaration and then on create my account.
- You will get a success message after the account creation.
- Now you will get your password on the mobile number and user name will be your Employee ID.
WBIFMS Forgot Password
If you forgot your password, then you can recover your login credentials using the process of Forget password from WBIFMS.
- Open the WBIFMS site.
- Click on E-services for employee section.
- Click on Forget password.
- Now enter you can enter Employee no. & registered mobile Number.
- Solve the captcha and you will get your system generated password on your mobile.
- Now you can login to your account.
WBIFMS Payment Status
The payment status of WBIFMS can be seen from here. The steps to check your payment status can be done from the given procedure.
- Open the official link of WBIFMS.
- Now you have to enter some details in the form i.e. IFSC Code, Bank Account and Registered Mobile No.
- Solve the captcha and click on the submit button.
If you found the information useful, then you comment to let us know. You can also share it with your friends to let them know. Your feedbacks are always welcome. For more information visit us @ www.govtjobsfestivals.in
Incoming search terms:
- wbifms pay slip 2019
- www wbifms gov in
- wbifms login