- 1 WCR Kota Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017 @ mponline.gov.in
- 1.1 Procedure for fill WCR Online Application Form 2017 @ mponline.gov.in
WCR has invited the application for the post of Trade Apprentice . The official notification will be available @ www.mponline.gov.in
WCR Kota Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017 @ mponline.gov.in
WCR i.e. West Central Railway has released a notification for the post of Trade Apprentice. The total number of posts are 295 in number. The applications for the post can be made in the official website . The last date of application is 31st December 2017.
The candidates who are going to apply can check the details from here. The details of application process are given by the official team of www.govtjobsfestival.in.
WCR Vacancy 2017
The total number of posts of Trade Apprentice are 295 Vacancies.
|Trades||No. Of Vacancies|
|Welder (Electric & Gas)||17|
|Kota ( Signal & Telecommunication)|
|Welder (Electric & Gas)||20|
|Welder (Electric & Gas)||12|
West Central Railway Education Qualification 2017
The candidates who are going to apply for the posts must have done 10th or 12th with minimum 50% marks. The applicants should also hold a ITI Trade certificate in the relevant field issued from NCVT.
West Central Railway Salary Details 2017
Selected candidates in the WCR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017 will get an imprressive salary as per the pay scale of central government.
WCR Trade Apprentice 2017 Age Criteria
- The age of applicants should be in between 15 to 24 years on the last date of application.
- Age relaxation will be given to the candidates who belongs to SC / ST / OBC as per govt. norms.
WCR Selection 2017
The selection of candidates will be done on the based of
- Screening Test
- Written Exam
WCR Application Fee 2017
The application fee has to be payed via Debit card or Credit Card.
- SC / ST / PH Category :- Rs. 70
- Unreserved Candidates -Rs.170/-
Procedure for fill WCR Online Application Form 2017 @ mponline.gov.in
- Log on to the official website of West Central Railway that is www.mponline.gov.in.
- Click on the Homepage of the website & go to the Latest Information section.
- Click on “Par. died. Railway Jabalpur 2017 >>> Apprentice Act recruiting Act under 1961 trainees (Trade Apprentice): West Central Railway – Presshere Jabalpur Board” link for which you applying for.
- Choose “Apprentice Act of 1961: Apprentice recruitment for: Office Board Rail Manager, Kota (2017)” link
- Read the official Instructions from the notifications & click on the Apply Online tab.
- Fill the online application with all the details.
- Upload the scanned copies of Photograph & signature to the given fields.
- Press the Submit Button & take a print out of the application form for the future usage.
Important date for WCR Job Notification 2017
Last Date to Submit Application Form: 31st December 2017
If you found the information useful, then you comment to let us know. You can also share it with your friends to let them know. Your feedbacks are always welcome. For more information visit us @ www.govtjobsfestivals.in