- 1 WR Fitter Recruitments 2017 18 @ www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
- 1.1 Steps to Apply for Western Railway ITI Apprentice Division Recruitment 2017
Western Railway has invited the application for many posts like Fitter, Turner & Machinist. The application for the vacancies can be seen @ www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in.
WR Fitter Recruitments 2017 18 @ www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
Western Railway Recruitment notification has been released by the recruitment cell of WR. The department is asking to get the employment for 1306 posts in the various trades. These posts are for ITI trades.
The candidates who are trying for the Railway jobs can apply for it. The candidates who match for the eligibility can check the details & apply after reading all the application process.
Western Railway Vacancies 2017
The details of vacancies are written as.
|Name of the Divisions||Number of Vacancies|
Name of the Posts
- Welder (G & E)
- Mechanic Tools & Machnie. Maint.
- Instruments Mechanic
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Draughtman Mechanic
- Electronics Mechanic
- Painter (Gen.)
- Ref. & Air Cond.
- Mechanic (Diesel)
- Boiler (Attend)
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)
- Electronic Mechanic
- Programming & System Administration Assistant (PASAA)
- Motor Vehicle Body Builder
- Power Electronics
- Winder Armature
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Refrigerator and Air Conditioned Mechanic
- Uphoisterer (Trimmer)
Eligibility Criteria for Western Railway Fitter 2017 – 18
Educational Qualification :- The candidates must have done 10th + ITI (NCVT) in the relevant field with good academic records.
Western Railway Age Criteria 2017
- The age of applicants must be in between 18 to 24 years. The age will be calculated on the date i.e.25th October 2017.
- Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category as per the rules of recruitment rules.
- UR :- 24.10.1993 to 24.10.2002
- SC :- 24.10.1988 to 24.10.2002
- ST :- 24.10.1988 to 24.10.2002
- OBC :- 24.10.1990 to 24.10.2002
Western Railway Application Fee 2017 2018
- A demand daft of Rupees 100 is to be paid in favor of Sr.DFM/Division Name as processing fee.
- There is other form of Fee payment.
- SC / ST / PH / Women candidates are exempted from the fee payment.
Salary Structure/ Pay Scale of West Railway 2017
The selected candidates will get a good amount of salary per month. The salary will be decided during the Interview. Salary is going to fixed by the recruitment cell.
Western Railway Selection Process 2017
The selection of candidates will be based on the two phases.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
Steps to Apply for Western Railway ITI Apprentice Division Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official link of Western Railway i.e. www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click on the News, Updates & Recruitment tab & Go to next page i.e. Engagement of Trade Apprentices under Apprentice Act 1961”.
- Now select the Division Link whom you want to apply.
- Read the instructions from there.
- Download the application form & take a print out of it.
- Fill the details in the application form & paste your recent photograph in it.
- Stick all your essential documents in the form.
- Now put all of it in the envelope & write “Application for the post____________________”. on it.
- Send the application to the address given.
Station Building, Vithaldas Thackersey Marg,
Churchgate, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400020
Important Date for Western Railway ITI Jobs 2017 18
|Name of the Divisions||Last Date|
|Ahmedabad||12th Nov 2017|
|Mumbai||09th Nov 2017|
|Vadodara||23rd Nov 2017|
|Vadodara||29th Nov 2017|
|Rajkot||17th Nov 2017|
If you found the information useful, then you comment to let us know. You can also share it with your friends to let them know. Your feedback is always welcome. For more information visit us @ www.govtjobsfestivals.in