- 1 IAF Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Recruitments @ airindia.in
- 2 Hiring Frontend Developers
- 3 Web Developer
- 4 Machine Learning Programmer
Air India AME Recruitment 2017 – IAF Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Recruitments @ airindia.in
There are some posts for the post of Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (AME) (A&C trade), FOO/Asst Supervisor/Engg. Interested candidates should apply the posts. The official website of airindia.in
IAF Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Recruitments @ airindia.in
Air India has invited the application for the post of Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (AME) (A&C trade), FOO/Asst Supervisor/Engg. The total number of posts are 25 in number. The official notification can be seen from the official link i.e. airindia.in. Before you apply for any post, you should check the details before you apply. Read the details below.
Air India Vacancies 2017
The total number of posts are 25.
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (AME)
Air India Education Qualification 2017
Educational Qualification: – Check the details below.
- Candidates should hold B1 Category License and DGCA Type Rated B1 license to cover A320 family A/c, should hold DGCA License to certify
- Candidates in category B1 to cover A321/A320/A319 Aircraft fitted with IAE V2500 Engine or CFM 56-5B Engine.
Air India Age Limit 2017
Age Limit:- Check the details below.
- General candidates should not be more than 45 years.
- OBC candidates should not be more than 48 years.
- SC/ST and other category should not be more than 50 years.
Air India Salary details 2017
- Monthly salary of candidates Rs. 95000/- at the time of joining.
- Also give other allowances and facilities such as Insurance based Medical Facility, Provident Fund, and Gratuity etc. applied as per the rules.
Selection Process of Air India AME Jobs 2017
Selection Process:- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of two phases.
- Walk in interview conducted by the organization.
- Selected candidates should also have medical examination and candidates will have to arouse the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical Examination.
Application Fee of Air India Application 2017
Application Fee:- Check details given below
- General & OBC Candidates – Rs. 1000/- A/c Payee Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Engineering Services Limited, Mumbai.
- SC/ST and other reserved category have no fee.
Steps to apply to Air India Recruitment 2017
The details are written below
- Visit the official website of www.airindia.in
- Click on the recruitment tab in the homepage.
- Download the official notification from here.
- After that you can check the details of online application from here.
- Application form should be fill it with required details in correct order.
- Paste passport size colored photograph with it.
- on the date of walk in interview application form and required documents should be come along with it.
Walk in Interview
At Air India Engineering Services Limited,
New Engineering Complex,Near Baman Wada & Airport Colony,
Next To Meteorology Dept New Quarters,
Sahar Vile Parle (East) Mumbai – 400099
Walk-In Interview Date:
20-09-2017 at Mumbai between 10: 00 Hours and 16: 00 Hours
If you are a government job aspirant then you can check the website from here & save it for more information. This portal will provide you all the details of government jobs with the most legit information. @ www.govtjobsfestival.in