- 1 NIMHANS Nurse Recruitments @ www.nimhans.ac.in | 66 Vacancies
- 1.1 Steps to Apply for NIMHANS Nurse Intern Recruitment 2017 @ www.nimhans.ac.in
The vacancy in the NIMHANS online application for the post of Nurse Intern can be seen on the official website. The recruitment notice can be seen from here i.e. www.nimhans.ac.in
NIMHANS Nurse Recruitments @ www.nimhans.ac.in | 66 Vacancies
NIMHANS has invited the application for the post of Nurse Internee. THe candidates who are trying to get the job in the same can check the official notification for more. Here we are going to tell you all the details for more. The total number of posts are 66 in number. The application process is quite simple. The applicant has to download the application form of NIMHANS from the official website i.e. www.nimhans.ac.in. Then send the application form to the address given here.
Before you apply for the vacancy, you should check the details of application from here. All the criteria for the application are written here. So get all the information before you apply for any post.
NIMHANS Nurse Vacancy 2017
The total number of posts are 66 in number.
- Name of the Post :- Registered Internee Nurse
- No of the posts: 66
The candidates who are going to be selected will be given the posting in Bangalore & near regions of Karnataka. So the applicants from Karnataka must keep track of this advertisement. They can easily get the job in thier hometown with a good salary in return.
NIMHANS Educational Qualification 2017
The application can only be made by the candidates who have completed B.sc in Nursing with registration in Nursing affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health sciences.
NIMHANS Age Limit 2017
Check the criteria for the age of an applicant.
- The age of applicants should be between 21 to 30 years.
- The candidates will get age relaxation if they belongs to reserved category.
NIMHANS Salary Details / Pay Scale 2017
The applicants who will be finally selected will get a stipend of Rs. 12,000 per month & will also get free hostel accomodation on sharing basis.
The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of merit list which is based on the marks obtained by the candidate in the professional course i.e. B.Sc. Nursing Course.
Duration of Training in Nurse Internee in NIMHANS 2017
The duration of training is for six months but may be extended to one year from the date of joining and
under no circumstances further extension will be entertained
Steps to Apply for NIMHANS Nurse Intern Recruitment 2017 @ www.nimhans.ac.in
The steps to apply for the NIMHANS Nurse Intern is offline process, but you need to visit the website for once.
- Open the official website of NIMHANS i.e. www.nimhans.ac.in
- Open the link i.e. Vacancy & scroll to the link i.e. “Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for “Post Registered Internee Nurse”.
- Now click on the appropriate link without any delay.
- Open the next page & hot on “Post Registered Internee Nurse Notification Details” link.
- Read the official notification & take all the related instructions from there.
- Now click on the link & download the application form for more details.
- Fill the application form & attach all the documents with form properly.
- Paste your recent photograph with the form in the section given.
- Send the application to the address given.
The Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B No.2900, Hosur Road,
Bengaluru- 560029, India
Important Dates for NIMHANS Nurse Internee Job Notification 2017
- Starting date of Application Form :- 25th October 2017
- Last Date of Application Form :- 25th November 2017
If you found the information useful, then you comment to let us know. You can also share it with your friends to let them know. Your feedback is always welcome. For more information visit us @ www.govtjobsfestivals.in