- 1 CGPSC State Services Administrative Officer Recruitment 2017 @ psc.cg.gov.in
- 1.0.1 CGPSC Vacancy 2017
- 1.0.2 CGPSC State Service Examination 2018
- 1.0.3 CGPSC State Services Eligibility Criteria 2017
- 1.0.4 CGPSC Educational Qualification 2017
- 1.0.5 CGPSC Age Criteria 2017
- 1.0.6 CG SSE Civil Service Pay Scale / Pay Scale 2017
- 1.0.7 CGPSC SSE Application Fee 2017
- 1.0.8 CGPSC Selection Procedure 2017
- 1.0.9 CGPSC State Services Exam Pattern 2018
- 1.1 How to fill CGPSC Administrative officer Online Application Form 2017 @ www.psc.cg.gov.in
CGPSC has released a Notification for the post of Administrative Officers. The official website of CG PSC is www.psc.cg.gov.in
CGPSC State Services Administrative Officer Recruitment 2017 @ psc.cg.gov.in
CGSPC i.e. Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission. It has invited the application for the post of Administrative Officers. The candidates who are going to apply for the same can check the details from here. The total number of posts are 299 in number.
The last date of application is 7th Jan 2018. The application process is online. The application process & Exam Date has been given here for all who are going to apply. The application should be filled before the last date of application.
CGPSC provides a notification for the post of Admin Officer for SSE. The selection will be done on the basis of Preliminary and Mains exam. The exam schedule will not come as is does. The candidates who are going to apply must read all the details from the official notification.
CGPSC Vacancy 2017
The total number of posts are 299 in number.
Administrative Officers :- 299 Vacancies
CGPSC State Service Examination 2018
CGPSC State Services Eligibility Criteria 2017
- Candidates who are going to apply must be citizen of
- India or Nepal, or Bhutan, or a Tibetan refugee who arrive over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the purpose of undyingly settling in India or
- An Individual of Indian origin (PIO) who has roamed from Srilanka, East African countries of Kenya, Pakistan, Burma, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, Zaire and Vietnam with the intent of eternally settling in India.
- Provided that an applicant belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) shall be an individual in whose favour a official document of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
CGPSC Educational Qualification 2017
The candidates must have done Graduation from a recognised University to apply for the CGPSC Jobs.
CGPSC Age Criteria 2017
- The age of applicants should be in between 21 years to 35 years.
- Reserved category will get the age relaxation as per the rules & regulations of govt. of India.
CG SSE Civil Service Pay Scale / Pay Scale 2017
The candidates will get the salary as per the CGPSC State Services. All the salary will be getting by the consolidated fund of Chattisgarh.
CGPSC SSE Application Fee 2017
- Candidates of reserved category will get Rs. 400 as per the details.
- Candidates who belong to the SC / ST / OBC , physically handicapped and female candidates fee is Rs. 300.
CGPSC Selection Procedure 2017
- The selection of candidates will be selected on the basis of two exams i.e. Preliminary and Mains written examination.
- Candidates who clear Prelims & Mains Exam will be called for the personal interview.
- The selection will be done after the merit list.
CGPSC State Services Exam Pattern 2018
CGPSC Preliminary Examination Pattern
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|Aptitude Test / Ability Test||100||200||02 Hours|
|General Studies||100||200||02 Hours|
- The candidates who belong to Unreserved category have to score 33% marks.
- The candidates who belong to OBC / SC / ST / PwDs have to score 33% marks.
CGPSC Main Examination Exam Pattern
|Paper||Subject||Maximum Marks||Examination Duration|
|Paper I||Language Test||200||03 Hours|
|Paper II||Essay Writing||200||03 Hours|
|Paper III||History, Constitution & Public Administration||200||03 Hours|
|Paper IV||Science, Technology & Environment||200||03 Hours|
|Paper V||Economics & Geography||200||03 Hours|
|Paper VI||Mathematics & Logical Ability||200||03 Hours|
|Paper VII||Philosophy & Sociology||200||03 Hours|
How to fill CGPSC Administrative officer Online Application Form 2017 @ www.psc.cg.gov.in
- Open the official website of CGPSC to apply for the post of Administrative officer i.e. www.psc.cg.gov.in
- Now click on the Advertsiements link that is one the homepage of website. Then click on the latest section on the right side of the homepage.
- Click on the “ADVERTISEMENT FOR STATE SERVICE EXAM-2017” link
- Read the official instructions & ensure your eligibility for it. Check all other instructions for the online application.
- Click on the Apply Online & fill the online application.
- Enter all the details in the application form into relevant fields.
- Upload the passport size photograph, signature on the provided space in application form and upload documents/ certificates.
- Press the Submit Button & submit your form after you check the details for any error.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates for CGPSC Administrative Officer Notification 2017
- Starting date to submit application form :- 09th December 2017
- Deadline to submit the application form 07th Jan 2018
- Examination Date (Pre) 18th Feb 2018
- Examination date (Main) :- 22th June 2018 to 25th June 2018
If you found the information useful, then you comment to let us know. You can also share it with your friends to let them know. Your feedbacks are always welcome. For more information visit us @ www.govtjobsfestivals.in